IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Square Tail Tank
1/3/13, 2:43 AM   #131
Re: Midget Square Tail Tank
Roy Bleckert

This thread is never gonna die LOLLL !!!! , even though I was not @ the rumble just looking @ the stats & pics posted , It does not appear that anyone had a overwhelming advantage, The Kenyon unit with East as pilot ran pretty good & it looks a lot like a conventional Midget

2 members like this post: koolaid89, NascarNana
1/3/13, 2:47 AM   #132
Tony Stewart

To Mr. Don Moore, I've raced at Ft. Wayne for a long time now and there is one thing that is very obvious. If you spent HALF as much time working on your car as you do ******** about mine, you might have a car that doesn't spin out 5 times per night. I will have my conventional tail tank back on for next years races. I didn't really like the way the new tank looked anyway but knew you would throw a fit over it like you do about everything on my car. I would love to know what else you are going to complain about so i have time to fix it before next years races as well. And for the record, I bought the car from Mike for 15k and the same amount for the car Mike is driving. Im currently buying another munchkin that has recently come up for sale. What i am willing to do is LOAN you the car to enter this coming year free of charge. You can set it up as you like, or i will be more than willing to set it up for you. I understand by watching your car that you sometimes struggle with setups. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you are interested. As a fellow car owner for two WoO teams, a USAC sprint team, And two silver crown teams i also understand the concern over the cost of open wheel racing. But rest assured, i'm not winning races with a 22yr old car because i spend more than everyone else. If you have paid any attention over the last 6yrs that i've owned the two cars, you would have noticed that any of the parts that we have replaced on the cars are over the counter parts that are available to anyone. Every year around this time everyone has to listen to you ***** about everyone's cars (or mine in particular). I love this sport and most of the people involved, but this has gone on long enough. So again, i will loan you a car next year if you would like. If not, then shut up once and for all and quit whining. Sincerely, Tony Stewart

1/3/13, 2:55 AM   #133
Roy Bleckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stewart View Post
To Mr. Don Moore, I've raced at Ft. Wayne for a long time now and there is one thing that is very obvious. If you spent HALF as much time working on your car as you do ******** about mine, you might have a car that doesn't spin out 5 times per night. I will have my conventional tail tank back on for next years races. I didn't really like the way the new tank looked anyway but knew you would throw a fit over it like you do about everything on my car. I would love to know what else you are going to complain about so i have time to fix it before next years races as well. And for the record, I bought the car from Mike for 15k and the same amount for the car Mike is driving. Im currently buying another munchkin that has recently come up for sale. What i am willing to do is LOAN you the car to enter this coming year free of charge. You can set it up as you like, or i will be more than willing to set it up for you. I understand by watching your car that you sometimes struggle with setups. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you are interested. As a fellow car owner for two WoO teams, a USAC sprint team, And two silver crown teams i also understand the concern over the cost of open wheel racing. But rest assured, i'm not winning races with a 22yr old car because i spend more than everyone else. If you have paid any attention over the last 6yrs that i've owned the two cars, you would have noticed that any of the parts that we have replaced on the cars are over the counter parts that are available to anyone. Every year around this time everyone has to listen to you ***** about everyone's cars (or mine in particular). I love this sport and most of the people involved, but this has gone on long enough. So again, i will loan you a car next year if you would like. If not, then shut up once and for all and quit whining. Sincerely, Tony Stewart
Looks like the price of tea in china just went up LOLLL !!!!!

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
1/3/13, 5:05 AM   #134
ThrowbackRacingTeam

I wonder if it comes with the "special" tires?

4 members like this post: jdull99, koolaid89, mod4s, Tony Barhorst
1/3/13, 5:24 AM   #135
cshuman

Biting..... My..... Tongue...

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: davidm, K-Dawg30, Wendy Atkin
1/3/13, 6:40 AM   #136
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Also from the Rumble Series Rule book:

Note: Special
Event status, officials reserve the right to adjust specs. For tech clarification consult Tony Barhorst by e-mail at tbracefest@aol.com,
or call 317-418-3216.

The conversation probably went like this: Tony Stewart...Hey Tony can I put a square tail tank on the Munchkin this year?? "The guy in Ohio that owns midgets that always complains" bitched about my car a couple years ago,and I like to stir him up. Thats a fair tradeoff for letting you use my name to draw the fans isnt it?

Tony Barhorst.... Sure thing Tony,,,,and thanks for letting me use your name for our advertising. It helps draw fans here.

Tony Stewart....Thanks for that Tony. I like to stir "The guy in Ohio that owns midgets that always complains" up,and I know by putting that tailtank on this old car will really get him going. It should really set "The guy in Ohio that owns midgets that always complains" off,and that will help with any blood circulation problems he might be having.
Looks like my post from the other day wasnt all that far off.................

Sounds like a pretty generous offer for a race in a Munchkin,you gonna take him up on the offer Don?
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 1/3/13 at 6:42 AM.

3 members like this post: big3131, koolaid89
1/3/13, 10:10 AM   #137
Isaac Chapple Racing

"To Mr. Don Moore, I've raced at Ft. Wayne for a long time now and there is one thing that is very obvious. If you spent HALF as much time working on your car as you do ******** about mine, you might have a car that doesn't spin out 5 times per night. I will have my conventional tail tank back on for next years races. I didn't really like the way the new tank looked anyway but knew you would throw a fit over it like you do about everything on my car. I would love to know what else you are going to complain about so i have time to fix it before next years races as well. And for the record, I bought the car from Mike for 15k and the same amount for the car Mike is driving. Im currently buying another munchkin that has recently come up for sale. What i am willing to do is LOAN you the car to enter this coming year free of charge. You can set it up as you like, or i will be more than willing to set it up for you. I understand by watching your car that you sometimes struggle with setups. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you are interested. As a fellow car owner for two WoO teams, a USAC sprint team, And two silver crown teams i also understand the concern over the cost of open wheel racing. But rest assured, i'm not winning races with a 22yr old car because i spend more than everyone else. If you have paid any attention over the last 6yrs that i've owned the two cars, you would have noticed that any of the parts that we have replaced on the cars are over the counter parts that are available to anyone. Every year around this time everyone has to listen to you ***** about everyone's cars (or mine in particular). I love this sport and most of the people involved, but this has gone on long enough. So again, i will loan you a car next year if you would like. If not, then shut up once and for all and quit whining. Sincerely, Tony Stewart :-)"

Hey Tony,
I too am an underfunded and outspent midget racer who can't afford these "exotic" engines or square tail tanks. I also like to get on IOW and complain, complain, and complain some more. One of my biggest problems is when Tony Stewart shows up and beats me at Ft Wayne every year.. You could almost just call me another Don Moore, except I can't play the piano like he can!! So I guess what I'm trying to say is..if Don's too scared to give your munchkin a go then I'd be more than happy to run it for you. You can even set it up for me!

Isaac Chapple

Posted via Mobile Device

7 members like this post: big3131, jdull99, Kansasdirtfan, LRP36, otgracing17, randy j, SETracing
1/3/13, 10:48 AM   #138
RacinFool

WOW!! CAn't believe I read 14 pages of this!!!

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
1/3/13, 11:36 AM   #139
Geoff Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stewart View Post
If you spent HALF as much time working on your car as you do ******** about mine, you might have a car that doesn't spin out 5 times per night.
Thanks for keeping count buddy. Loose is fast right?

G

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Drcracer2, jdull99, Kansasdirtfan
1/3/13, 11:50 AM   #140
Jerry Shaw

You see a dog chase a car, then chase it again and again time after time. It makes you wonder, what would that dog do if one day he finally caught that car. Well, this one has and the answer to that age old question, in this case, should be very entertaining.

Jerry

P.S. To any decent, self-respecting, car chasing dogs that I may have offended by making this comparison, I apologize.

Posted via Mobile Device

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 1/3/13 at 11:55 AM.

2 members like this post: bpa94, Vukie
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Square Tail Tank