IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Silver Crown Competitors
3/1/14, 3:33 AM   #11
HardyBoysRacing

Race Count Last Year: 10

WBR, Andy is trying to get in contact with anyone who has a car or is interested in fielding a car. He has called myself a few times along with quite a few others. He just doesn't know everyone who owns a car or contact information for them either. He is putting a good effort forward and plans to call everyone to try and start a good relationship with them. I have his contact information and also the call in number for the meeting tomorrow, but was asked not to post it because they want to talk to just competitors for the first meeting at this time. Please feel free to message me and I will gladly pass this info on to you or anyone who is serious about going silver crown racing. Andy has a lot of work to do, but I believe he is the man for the job and I have a lot of faith in him even after just a few months with the new position.

2 members like this post: SETracing, sprint96
3/1/14, 8:59 AM   #12
Re: USAC Silver Crown Competitors
RacinFool

With all that said INMHO USAC should consider a official presence on this website when making these arrangements.

1 member likes this post: IndyBound
3/2/14, 7:12 PM   #13
Indiana Andy

Hi Mark, I am working off of several contact info sheets, could you please forward your info. I Have recording and notes from meeting, as well as handouts I can get to you. Thanks

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, davidm, Midget 89
3/2/14, 7:18 PM   #14
sprntr

Andy,

Would you please add me to your e-mail list. I'm a mechanic on one of the teams and would like to stay in the loop.

Steve "steiny" Steinkraus
swsteinkraus@msn.com

3/4/14, 11:58 PM   #15
wbr

Jake said he spoke with you Andy. All is good with us and we hope to be part of the Silver Crown Series return to greatness.
Thanks for taking time to call him.
Mark

5 members like this post: cowboyhar69, davidm, HardyBoysRacing, IndyBound, Midget 89
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Silver Crown Competitors