IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Super bowl pick to win 201usac
2/1/15, 5:04 PM   #1
Super bowl pick to win 201usac
i love dirt track racing

Who do you think will win the usac non wing sprint car championship in 2015.

2/1/15, 5:09 PM   #2
PIT CART

I would put money on Brady Bacon!! Would be cool to Ballou win it. JMO

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
2/1/15, 5:56 PM   #3
Re: Super bowl pick to win 201usac
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

The team with the most points

2/2/15, 11:46 AM   #4
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Chase Stockon will be looking to climb that mountain top! Dave Darland in the 71p is always hungry! Jon Stanbrough has been close in the last couple of years! Or maybe it will a young gun like C.J. Leary! You can never count out guys like Tracy Hines or Jerry Coons Jr! Robert Ballou, Justin Grant, Chris Windom all have championship potential! Then there is B.C. we will see how much he will run in the series this season! Last but not least is the Champ Brady Bacon who is looking to repeat which is never easy but it can be done!! So all in all its a who's who of great drivers and will lots of fun to watch who ever is lucky enough to be crowned Champion at the end of a very long season! And that fans is the reason they race'em and we watch them! I for one can't wait!
Last edited by scottyCbus; 2/2/15 at 11:47 AM.

2/2/15, 4:12 PM   #5
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyCbus View Post
Chase Stockon will be looking to climb that mountain top! Dave Darland in the 71p is always hungry! Jon Stanbrough has been close in the last couple of years! Or maybe it will a young gun like C.J. Leary! You can never count out guys like Tracy Hines or Jerry Coons Jr! Robert Ballou, Justin Grant, Chris Windom all have championship potential! Then there is B.C. we will see how much he will run in the series this season! Last but not least is the Champ Brady Bacon who is looking to repeat which is never easy but it can be done!! So all in all its a who's who of great drivers and will lots of fun to watch who ever is lucky enough to be crowned Champion at the end of a very long season! And that fans is the reason they race'em and we watch them! I for one can't wait!
I think I read somewhere where Hines is going wing racing this year, regardless I think it'll be a battle between bacon and DD with DD pulling it out

2/3/15, 6:02 PM   #6
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
I think I read somewhere where Hines is going wing racing this year, regardless I think it'll be a battle between bacon and DD with DD pulling it out
BC is going mostly winged racing this year running the NLS series and Knoxville track Going to miss him wingless but still wishes him good luck

2/4/15, 4:12 PM   #7
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
Hines is just doing that to fill the void of no silver crown this year. He will still be competing for the sprint and midget crowns.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Super bowl pick to win 201usac