IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 11/7/16 5:57 PM
Just a heads up for Northern Indiana / Chicagoland area Racers.
Shadyhill Speedway located in Medaryville, Indiana has been bought and has a new owner. Billy Alger is the new owner and the 2017 Schedule is already a work in progress. Test-N-Tune dates have already been set. Some changes (big & small) will be coming to the speedway so hold on and stay tuned into his Facebook page "Billy Alger" and the track Facebook page "Shadyhill Speedway".

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!

Saturday, April 22nd & Sunday, April 23rd 2017
Test-And-Tune (All Classes Welcome) - 2:00pm to 6:00pm

Saturday, April 29th & Sunday, April 30th 2017
Test-And-Tune (All Classes Welcome) - 4:00pm to 8:00pm

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: EBookerFan, racegal, TNRustler
Stine388 (Offline)
  #2 11/7/16 10:00 PM
Hopefully the first thing he does is a get a new dang website!!!! that is the worst thing ive seen since 1995
2 Likes: bsmith8, nathans1012
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #3 11/8/16 9:05 AM
If you have any questions or thoughts for the new promoter go to Billy's Facebook page or the track Facebook page and let him know. So far he has been very responsive at answering questions and comments. This is a new day for the track and could bring new light to the facility. Understand some people may have issue with the pervious promoters. Let this be a new beginning for the speedway and support Billy in his effort to do a great job running the track successfully.
When a list of the divisions that will be running in 2017 is announced I will post it here so others know about it.

GOOD LUCK TO BILLY AND EVERYONE WHO HELPS OUT AT THE TRACK IN 2017.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
2 Likes: EBookerFan, mc/rider
Blackduce (Offline)
  #4 11/9/16 12:40 AM
Good Luck Billy. Kinda remote but fun fans. Track was good.
We ran a 410 Wing race and was pretty exciting. The fans were super friendly.

Lynn
2 Likes: K9Racer, nathans1012
1121 (Offline)
  #5 11/9/16 11:13 AM
I won my first race there back what seems like a million years ago. It was the B-main in a winged sprint car. One of the few times I got to race directly against my Dad. I hope they run a few sprint car races (winged or non-winged). Looks like I'm going to be running more dirt this year.

Tom Paterson
5 Likes: Can26, fish, i love dirt track racing, MIracing, Nate