IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > King 600 Complete Roller $4000 obo, Roller w/
10/18/11, 4:52 PM   #1
King 600 Complete Roller $4000 obo, Roller w/
sherwoodracing95

I have a 2005 King 600 4-bar roller. NO MOTOR OR ELECTRONICS. Car has never been bent or clipped. Car has only been raced 4 times in the past 2 years. Parts I put on brand new at the beggining of 2011 include a front axle, internal slider top wing, wing motor, body, fuel pump, seatbelts, and the battery. The car has a 14" Kirkey Upright Full Containment Seat and a Saldana Fuel Forward tail tank with an alcohol bladder. Will sell car complete minus motor, wiring harness, and power commander.

I am asking $4000 obo for just the car by itself.

For $5000 obo, I will include every spare I have for this car. Some of the spares include:
•Brand New Tires
•Very good used tires
•Wheels
•Front and rear sprockets
•Lug Wrench
•Spare Battery
•2 Starters
•Torion Bars
•Front Bumpers
•Usable Back Bumper
•Struts, Tierods
•And many more!

Any reasonable offer would also be taken seriously on either just the car, or the car and all the spares! Everything is negotiable. It is in great condition and has not been raced much at all in the 4 years that we have owned it. If you have any questions, would like a complete spare parts list, or would like some pictures of the car, please do not hesitate to ask! Car is located in Binghamton, NY. We would be happy to meet halfway if you are in Indiana or closer. You can reach me at (607) 771-8684 and ask for Lee or Bryan. Thanks for looking!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > King 600 Complete Roller $4000 obo, Roller w/