IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Double D"s ride in USAC?
4/19/19, 9:04 PM   #31
Re: Double D"s ride in USAC?
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
Just don't understand how the winningest driver in USAC history doesn't have his own equipment, how much money did those 60+ wins pay?
I really don"t know if you"re playing dumb or you really are! Do you have any idea on how much cars cost? Plus figure Dave"s a family man. You"re always bi##hing about why this guy isn"t doing this or that guy doing that, WHY don"t you put some money where your mouth is? I"m sure Dave or any other team would love it

4/20/19, 9:01 AM   #32
Pat O'Connor Fan

If we were going to vote on this, I would nominate the comment early in this thread by Dave's sister as best comment in this entire thread.

4/20/19, 10:18 AM   #33
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan View Post
If we were going to vote on this, I would nominate the comment early in this thread by Dave's sister as best comment in this entire thread.
That was a great comment but I think it went over 7horse’s head, not on it.

4/20/19, 12:03 PM   #34
7horse
Banned

Love all the old people on here that think they are cool cuz they know how to use a smartphone

4/20/19, 12:07 PM   #35
sp6967

Quote:
Love all the old people on here that think they are cool cuz they know how to use a smartphone
and CUZ they know their spelling.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
4/20/19, 12:16 PM   #36
7horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp6967 View Post
and CUZ they know their spelling.
I spelled because wrong?

4/20/19, 1:42 PM   #37
racefan20

Quote:
If you have ever been to an open wheel race in this area and were paying any attention the "old" people are what is keeping this sport alive. Take a look at the crowd at just about any sprint or midget race(unless you really dont go to the races and are just a troll) and you might see that the average age is somewhere around 50 years old.....and I bet a good percentage dont even have a smartphone.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4/20/19, 1:56 PM   #38
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
If you have ever been to an open wheel race in this area and were paying any attention the "old" people are what is keeping this sport alive. Take a look at the crowd at just about any sprint or midget race(unless you really dont go to the races and are just a troll) and you might see that the average age is somewhere around 50 years old.....and I bet a good percentage dont even have a smartphone.
And being on the Troll Radar is not a very good place to be, here on the board Bill created.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

4/20/19, 7:23 PM   #39
jdull99

Quote:
Does this mean you are a product of Common Core math or a modern education system that actly TEACHES very little? No other explanation on how 60 wins (most prolly paid $5,000 or less) is supposed to equal owning one's own sprintcar team...lol. PS - I typed this from an old fashion PC...lol...AND, I'm just engaging an entertaining social media discussion...nothing more...lol
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

4/21/19, 12:55 AM   #40
flagboy55

Something on this thread just startled me. If what Racefan20 posted is true, then we’re doomed. We need young people to have interest in this sport.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Double D"s ride in USAC?