IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jonr (Offline)
  #1 4/14/24 5:03 PM
I have resisted getting a streaming service because I enjoy being at the track so much more than watching on TV. However, when my daughter asked to get a streaming service to watch her sport, (cheerleading) I thought that this would be introduction to a streaming service.

She signed up for Flo sports and was watching the national college cheerleading championship from Florida this weekend. When I tried to watch Flo Racing, I discovered that we did not have the correct type of subscription to watch Flo Racing.

Has anyone else come across this? Or did we do something wrong when we signed up?

Thanks
Bostonian (Offline)
  #2 4/14/24 6:03 PM
I use FloRacing. When I watch hockey I click on the link on the upper left side next to FloRacing. Then click on "more sports" I just use the same info to sign in with no problems. I think I pay around $160 a year. If yours was cheaper then that could be why. Hope this helps.
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #3 4/14/24 8:53 PM
You should be able to watch all the below with one subscription.

FloSports is proud to provide coverage across 20 sports through 25 different channels!
Wrestling
Track & XC
MileSplit (HS Track & Field and XC)
Gymnastics
Elite Fitness
Softball
Hoops
Cheer
Combat
Grappling
Volleyball
Marching
Varsity.TV
Swimming
Hockey
Rodeo
Racing
Voice
Rugby
Dance
Cycling
Football
Bowling
Soccer
Baseball

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing
Offroadrace_814 (Offline)
  #4 4/15/24 7:24 AM
From my understanding. To have access to all channels. You must pay the annual subscription. If you are paying a monthly subscription. You only get the channel you subscribed to.

Are you paying a monthly subscription or did you pay the annual subscription?

I mainly watch FloRacing, FloHockey (Indy Fuel) and Track. I have not watch any of the other channels.

Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
You should be able to watch all the below with one subscription.

FloSports is proud to provide coverage across 20 sports through 25 different channels!
Wrestling
Track & XC
MileSplit (HS Track & Field and XC)
Gymnastics
Elite Fitness
Softball
Hoops
Cheer
Combat
Grappling
Volleyball
Marching
Varsity.TV
Swimming
Hockey
Rodeo
Racing
Voice
Rugby
Dance
Cycling
Football
Bowling
Soccer
Baseball
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #5 4/15/24 7:26 AM
Originally Posted by Offroadrace_814:
From my understanding. To have access to all channels. You must pay the annual subscription. If you are paying a monthly subscription. You only get the channel you subscribed to.

Are you paying a monthly subscription or did you pay the annual subscription?

I mainly watch FloRacing, FloHockey (Indy Fuel) and Track. I have not watch any of the other channels.

That was my thought as well, Did he purchase the Subscription for a month or the yearly. Think it's 159.00.

Also be aware that if you purchase a yearly It will renew every year unless you cancel until the card you used expires.

Charles Nungester
Jonr (Offline)
  #6 4/15/24 7:30 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
That was my thought as well, Did he purchase the Subscription for a month or the yearly. Think it's 159.00.

Also be aware that if you purchase a yearly It will renew every year unless you cancel until the card you used expires.
Yes, she did purchase the yearly subscription. Looks like I will be calling customer service. Thanks for the responses.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, PIT CART
Offroadrace_814 (Offline)
  #7 4/15/24 9:52 AM
When I type in https://www.floracing.com/ or https://www.flohockey.tv/ depending on the channel I want. I have not tried what Bostonian mentioned. Then log in as normal. If you are both watching at the same time. You have to be on the same network (IP address). Or it will kick the first user out.

Good Luck with the customer service.