IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #21 12/13/07 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
LOL.... ask Windom and check the burnout marks on his hood... I am sure it was merely accident. Brake's were out... throttle worked fine though. :rolling:
Thats the funniest thing I have heard, or read rather, in a long time amigo!:applaud:
FOR4
  #22 12/13/07 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Joey Woods:
Thats the funniest thing I have heard, or read rather, in a long time amigo!:applaud:
Did Gordon pass that guy on the the outside ?
Midget82
  #23 12/14/07 1:46 AM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
LOL.... ask Windom and check the burnout marks on his hood... I am sure it was merely accident. Brake's were out... throttle worked fine though. :rolling:
What about the burnout marks on Chris' helmet? :doh:
FOR4
  #24 12/14/07 2:07 AM
Originally Posted by Midget82:
What about the burnout marks on Chris' helmet? :doh:
Saw this thing happen in person ...I thought his throttle stuck ...but after talking to people around me say he did it on purpose I changed my mind. Still cann't beleve what I saw.

Also.... I think Sammy was and still is a very good sprint car driver... but he needs to sit down special " K" and put a finger in his face....I am a father too so I am not talking about things I do not know.
Midget82
  #25 12/14/07 3:18 AM
Originally Posted by FOR4:
Saw this thing happen in person ...I thought his throttle stuck ...but after talking to people around me say he did it on purpose I changed my mind. Still cann't beleve what I saw.
Yeah... I was there too and trust me... a word such as "disbelief" just doesn't cut it for that incident...:eek:
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #26 12/14/07 4:42 AM
Yes i was there as well.....just amazing!! In a large disbelief sorta way.....And yea, I am a Steve Kinser Fan, so I was born to be against Sammy, but I cannot take from his talent.... he was a driver!...not so much Mr. Rogers the friendly fella.
RGardner (Offline)
  #27 12/15/07 1:48 PM
Kevin was without brakes when him and clayton got together at Perris i was in the work area when he pulled in on the next yellow.

Kevin by far has a lot more talant then most out there, that we can say is a fact....Can you really blame him for being young and alittle bit crazy...i mean have you seen sprintcar racing latley the young guys dont care if they pile it up on a night going for the win in a heat let alone a main event cause they know that there high dollar sponsers are going to have a car ready the next night to go do that same thing...

Lets face it Clayton might only take him self out most of the time when he wrecks 20+ times in one season but thats just him being lucky, that he only manages to kill him self and not others.....

DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME SOMETIMES!!!!

RG:darland:
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #28 12/15/07 2:46 PM
For know brakes he stopped pretty good on the front stretch after hitting CLAYTON:idea:
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #29 12/15/07 6:05 PM
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead:
Run out of brakes? I believe I have heard Tony Stewart utter the line that may or may not be suitable here, "He ran out of talent"
I think Kevin has talent, but no sense to go with it. If this was 20 or 30 years ago, the racers Kevin run over would "fix" the problem themselves.:icon_smile_blackeye Now that sort of thing is frowned on.
tailtank (Offline)
  #30 12/16/07 8:48 PM
I'd bet if this happened to someone else that you guys actually liked (say maybe DD) you wouldn't say one word.
Closed Thread