IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City, Montpelier and GLSS
9/10/18, 12:07 PM   #1
Gas City, Montpelier and GLSS
Dirt Is Best

Now that the owner of Great Lakes Super Sprints in going on trial in November for 14 federal charges of operating a ******** enterprise and fraud, will Gas City and Montpelier risk continuing to be involved with the GLSS?

9/10/18, 4:35 PM   #2
Re: Gas City, Montpelier and GLSS
JHarris

Innocent until proven guilty most of the time in this country.

9/10/18, 8:40 PM   #3
Jonr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Is Best View Post
Now that the owner of Great Lakes Super Sprints in going on trial in November for 14 federal charges of operating a ******** enterprise and fraud, will Gas City and Montpelier risk continuing to be involved with the GLSS?
Two posts since becoming a member in the past 10 days...… Perhaps someone with an axe to grind. We have enough problems in racing lets not manufacture some more.

9/11/18, 3:31 PM   #4
Duane Hancock

My guess is its someone who thinks they have a lot to gain if this happens. Probably the same person that messaged me to out GLSS on my radio show or Dirt Nerds podcast and the same person who told me how wrong it was of me to help a certain injured driver a few years ago via HoserVille Ohio because they thought they had plenty of $$ and didnt need help. If it is same person, just lost a LOT more respect for them and maybe if they would worry about their crap as much they do of other peoples, they wouldn't have to stoop to mud slinging ******** style non sense
Last edited by Duane Hancock; 9/11/18 at 3:32 PM.

9/11/18, 9:51 PM   #5
B99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Is Best View Post
Hey keyboard Perry Mason, since you're obviously a licensed attorney, why don't you explain to all of us exactly what the charges would be against the promoters at Gas City and Montpelier?

Can you please tell us all, genius? Especially considering the fact that promoters pay sanctioning bodies to race at their tracks.

In fact, why don't you tell us all the charges against him, and then connect the dots from the race track promoters to these charges. Please.

The worst part about the internet is that it gives a voice to buffoons like DIB here who ordinarily couldn't get anyone to pay attention to him at the local coffee shop or bar.

9/12/18, 9:05 AM   #6
Nate

"Keyboard Perry Mason" lol

6 members like this post: erich45, hilly, jim goerge, mc/rider, racenut69, WinglessLovers
9/12/18, 12:10 PM   #7
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn,its done wonders for me

2 members like this post: jim goerge, racenut69
9/12/18, 12:23 PM   #8
racenut69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn,its done wonders for me

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
9/13/18, 5:32 AM   #9
Can26

Is his 'real name' Sidney Greenstreet?

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
9/15/18, 9:33 AM   #10
keljmann

http://www.greatlakessupersprints.com/news/?i=65554

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, TNRustler
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City, Montpelier and GLSS