IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRi WAR Sprints 2018 Schedules POSTED.....
1/23/18, 12:31 PM   #1
POWRi WAR Sprints 2018 Schedules POSTED.....
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

POWRi WAR Sprint Car 2018 Schedules

Lucas Oil WAR Sprint League 2018 Schedule
http://www.powri.com/schedule/?i=9753

Lucas Oil WAR Wildcard Sprints 2018 Schedule
http://www.powri.com/schedule/?i=9880

1/24/18, 2:06 AM   #2
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Great to see the Non-Wing sprint cars back at Oskaloosa, in my opinion the best track in the country for real sprint cars. This could turn into a big race for the WAR guys and who knows who else might show up. Also great to see them at Angell Park. And thank you WAR for not booking against USAC at Knoxville. I am going to miss Lincoln the night before Springfield as that was awesome last year with Dave Darland winning. Looking forward to this schedule and will hit as many as possible!!

3 members like this post: jdull99, PJ Wright, sprinter31
1/24/18, 2:57 PM   #3
Re: POWRi WAR Sprints 2018 Schedules POSTED.....
Simon_says17

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Great to see the Non-Wing sprint cars back at Oskaloosa, in my opinion the best track in the country for real sprint cars. This could turn into a big race for the WAR guys and who knows who else might show up. Also great to see them at Angell Park. And thank you WAR for not booking against USAC at Knoxville. I am going to miss Lincoln the night before Springfield as that was awesome last year with Dave Darland winning. Looking forward to this schedule and will hit as many as possible!!
WAR at Haubstadt on the 9th with MSCS isn't lol? Making me think about my return trip to Knoxville again this year.

1/26/18, 1:30 AM   #4
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_says17 View Post
WAR at Haubstadt on the 9th with MSCS isn't lol? Making me think about my return trip to Knoxville again this year.
I was referring to WAR, not WAR Wildcard. WAR is the Missouri branch which is much closer to Knoxville and more likely to add cars and fans to the USAC race there. Enjoy Haubstadt! Bunch of A holes here anymore.

1/26/18, 12:02 PM   #5
Simon_says17

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
I was referring to WAR, not WAR Wildcard. WAR is the Missouri branch which is much closer to Knoxville and more likely to add cars and fans to the USAC race there. Enjoy Haubstadt! Bunch of A holes here anymore.
Easy there man, I was just kidding. I also forgot last year there was a WAR race on the same day so it was a stupid comment overall. And I never said I was going to Haubstadt lol...I've still got my hotel booked for Knoxville. It does make me wonder if this sweetens the pot for some guys to stick around Indiana instead of going to Knoxville though.

1/26/18, 12:11 PM   #6
sprinter31

Here's my two cents for what it worth. Top 10 in USAC Points will be there, War guys that are close to the Capital will be there. I am looking for about 25 to 30 at each place Haubstadt may have a few more. For us flip a coin. Can't go wrong either place! JMO

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRi WAR Sprints 2018 Schedules POSTED.....