IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #161 7/6/13 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by old time Hoosier:
Retired 'ain't what you think' I've been retired five years now and most of the time I am bored to death and that includes going to several sprint car races and fishing my ass off.
Don't sound too bad to me
Tim Bookmiller (Offline)
  #162 7/6/13 11:06 PM
Started going to Kokomo speedway way back when there were wooden grandstands ALL the way around the race track and the infield was a pleasure to look at. When the announcer said at the end of every race--"leave the speed to the boys at the kokomo speedway" On to warsaw-then I was hooked --the rest is history!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Mud Packer
sprntr (Offline)
  #163 7/7/13 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by old time Hoosier:
Retired 'ain't what you think' I've been retired five years now and most of the time I am bored to death and that includes going to several sprint car races and fishing my ass off.
I have neither the inclination or the finances to do either soon.

steiny
3wheelinit (Offline)
  #164 7/8/13 3:34 PM
Manzanita Speedway was my home away from home my entire life, well that is until they closed it. Will always love Manzy.
Stine388 (Offline)
  #165 7/8/13 4:11 PM
First race i ever was at i was 1 week old!! At Montpelier Motor Speedway. my uncle raced there for a few years then he started racing at avilla until it closed then he raced 2 years at baerfield and angola. took at 10 year retirement then bought a modified and started racing at baerfield again. so basically them are the tracks that i grew up at!!