mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Da Beast

4/30/23, 7:46 AM   #2
Re: Bacon WOO
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

What a race ! ! ! ! ! stacked field. packed house. The Macho Man made a wild move in traffic to grabbed the lead with 2-to-go. unreal don't get no better

4/30/23, 10:09 AM   #3
Ilovedirttrackracing

Good deal bacon 🥓. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Eldora next weekend. 😀. Hopefully that the weather will get better. Lmao ❤️. God bless America. Thanks ☺️

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, nathans1012, tirespinner
4/30/23, 11:36 AM   #4
dsc1600

Great win, he clearly had the best car. Coming from an 8 pill in the dash to win is not common. He passed Sweet, Macedo and Sheldon which is a tall order.

4/30/23, 12:16 PM   #5
flagboy55

We were high fiving in the garage last night as Brady passed Sheldon and took the win. We all know Brady is as good as anyone in anything. Now hopefully more of the wing crowd knows as well. An interesting side observation. I found it kinda amusing that two guy’s that have the same sponsor, one is now a big time winger, and the other rarely runs wings. The wingless guy bolts em on and outperformed the other one. Gave us a chuckle

4/30/23, 1:05 PM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Doesn't surprise me. Several years ago I had him as favorite for nw sprint and silver Crown at Eldora 4 Crrown, He won the All Star portion.

4 members like this post: Blackduce, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing
4/30/23, 1:13 PM   #7
revjimk

I saw him win with a wing several years ago at Path Valley, during Pa. Speedweek. Small track, I picked him to win as he's had all that small track experience.
Haubstadt is 1/4, right?

3 members like this post: Blackduce, Grocery Guy, tirespinner
4/30/23, 1:43 PM   #8
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Awesome win for Brady! He made amazing passes to get the lead and take the win. Remember listening to David Gravel talk about how different Haubstadt was than many of the other tracks they go to. He mentioned the twisting and sliding through the Tri-State corners, while many of the other WoO 1/2 mile tracks don't have quite the same sliding.

Hope this link will play from last night.

https://youtu.be/JLm4yx-ogRE

4/30/23, 2:44 PM   #9
miledirt

Huge win for Brady
Great show at Haubstadt

3 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner, TNRustler
4/30/23, 4:25 PM   #10
Rpracing1

Congrats to Bacon.
Huge crowd. Good passing. Excellent show.
Lucky for the 10k +\~ crowd that the race was at TSS. Few tracks have the capability to turn that track around after that precipitation. I’d bet that the Helfrichs did alright leasing track and sold a ton of concessions and Al-ke Hol!
Glad we were there.
All good except for the old bastage that berated Chief Wahoo for bumping him with his temporary cane. Luckily, Wahoos training allowed him to overlook some stupidity, damn the grumpy old guy.
Sigh. Alls well that ends well.
Last edited by Rpracing1; 4/30/23 at 4:43 PM.

5 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flagboy55, luckybuc97, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bacon WOO