IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates
8/8/08, 2:15 PM   #1
Kenny Biro Updates
Biro 22

I've taken a few moments to sit down and read all of your thoughts and prayers for Kenny and I'm overwhelmed with emotion. This little racing community of ours is just amazing. Thank you all for your concerns. Kenny is obviously loved by many and I wish I could respond to everyone personally. I will do my best to give updates to Brenda Darland so she can keep you all informed. It is our wishes to keep you informed of his progress just as if he was out on the track and you were watching him in a race.

Kenny is at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and is still in a comatose state as of 8-8.

Kenny needs your thoughts and prayers right now and we are truly thankful for all your support.

Curt & Lezlie

5739 N 400 W
Bargersville, In.

8/8/08, 2:19 PM   #2
Re: Kenny Biro Udpates
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

I have been and will continue to keep Kenny in my prayers!! I will also have him added to our church's prayer chain. God Bless you all! God is good.

8/8/08, 2:21 PM   #3
AJMartin

Ashley and I are Praying for your family often. Please let us know if there is anything that you need or that we can help with. Stay strong.

AJ Martin

8/8/08, 2:22 PM   #4
Ovalmeister

I can't imagine the feelings and emotions you are going through at this time. Just remember you are never alone. Don't be afraid to ask any of us for anything. Things will get better, you'll see.
David.

8/8/08, 2:22 PM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thank you so much! and the thoughts and prayers are a given to such a great person and family.

Chuck, get wll Kenny, Were pulling for you.

8/8/08, 2:30 PM   #6
Chaplain Dave

Curt,

We will continue to pray for Kenny as well as all of you. This is a very trying time and with the prayers and help from your racing family you will see better days.

GOD has never failed to get us thru the tough times and he will not fail you.

Hope to see you soon.

GOD bless you
Dave and Brenda Cochran

8/8/08, 2:39 PM   #7
petey

Someone started a group for Kenny on facebook and I was quick to join. Wishing the best for you all!

8/8/08, 2:58 PM   #8
ThrottleHead

Curt,

There's not an hour that goes by that we don't hope and pray all will be well. If there is anything we can do for you please let me know. Hang in there and have faith better days will be ahead.

Amber, Logan and Don Gilbert

8/8/08, 4:17 PM   #9
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Thoughts and Prayers from the entire Nunn family and the Staff of the Brownstown Speedway

Chris Nunn

8/8/08, 5:11 PM   #10
TeamCGR

Curt,

We have been praying daily for Kenny and he is always in our thoughts. This has hit home with Coleman since he and Kenny have become such good friends in a short period of time. He does not let a day pass without calling me to ask if I have heard anymore about Kenny.

He is such a great young man and both of you have been so very gracious to us since our move to Indy.

If there is anything we can do, please let us know. We look forward to being a part of the group that welcomes Kenny home soon. God Bless you.

Pete, Jill, Grant and Coleman Gulick

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates