IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MAVTV Plus
10/8/21, 3:29 PM   #1
MAVTV Plus
Kansasdirtfan

Has anyone on IOW experienced any issues with MAVTV Plus and attempted to contact them through their help desk? I signed up for the service in late May, and for a while was able to watch streamed events. Now, however, when I attempt to watch an event I’m informed that a subscription is required. Well gee, I thought I had a subscription. That’s what I paid $99 for, right? I’ve reached out multiple times through their contact page, but have never heard back from them. I’m just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, and/or has a phone number that will bypass their automated reception system. Thanks.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/8/21, 5:59 PM   #2
Re: MAVTV Plus
TQ29m

A friend of mine, who lives up around Portland, Indiana, has it on his DISH network, he likes it, I wish I could get it that way, but it must be the area he lives in that allows it, I tried it here in South Indiana, and couldn't get it, course we just live about 55 miles from Indy, and couldn't get anything from there, all Southern channels, what a dummy.

10/8/21, 6:32 PM   #3
IndianaSprintFan

Yes. I’ve been charged by them 3 different times and can’t get anything but canned emails from a robot. Most pathetic streaming app I’ve ever seen. And after all 3 charges it continues to tell me that I need to have a subscription.

10/8/21, 6:51 PM   #4
TQ29m

On second thought, he has direct TV, I think I checked into it earlier this year and the local store wasn't sure if they could make it happen for sure, so I went back to my previous package with metronet.

10/8/21, 6:52 PM   #5
1021gpa

I was suppose to grandfather in at the $59 a year I had been paying for the last 8 or 9 years when it got time to change over to it I needed to update my cc number because my card had expired went to update it wouldn't let me then my subscription expired long story short after 2 months and seems like 100 emails I got it fixed also had my cousin James essex the announcer for lucas oil contact them to I know he has helped out alot of people might contact him

10/9/21, 8:41 AM   #6
Re: MAVTV Plus
Stephen Cording

If I remember correctly when LORTV changed to MAVTV Plus you had to change your LORTV password to a new MAV password to access the MAVTV+ platform. I don't know if this is of any help.
I did encounter a few subscription / log in issues around the time of the rebranding but had no issues with the contact us form, swift reply, and issues resolved. Hopefully, you'll be sorted soon enough.

10/9/21, 5:34 PM   #7
wrtracing

The whole MAV deal is very confusing.

The streaming service used to be MAVTV & was changed to Lucas Oil Racing TV. Then they introduced MAVTV which is on cable & satellite. Then they switched Lucas Oil Racing TV to MAVTV Plus. I think if you had Lucas Oil Racing TV you have to change your password. Good luck! It is confusing as hell but can be done.

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MAVTV Plus