IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 500
5/25/14, 6:16 PM   #31
Re: Little 500
Mattmac05

I have watched Kyle Hamilton over the past 10 years and have never witnessed him racing anyone rough. He is extremely talented and deserves more opportunities like this.

2 members like this post: INDYNAFOLIS 500, Slidejob71
5/25/14, 6:27 PM   #32
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmac05 View Post
I have watched Kyle Hamilton over the past 10 years and have never witnessed him racing anyone rough. He is extremely talented and deserves more opportunities like this.
Was you at the little 500 last night?

1 member likes this post: 99J
5/25/14, 8:32 PM   #33
short track scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3521 View Post
Are you fricken kidding me? Were you there? Did you personally see what happened? I can tell you right now that you did NOT! Or else you wouldn't have written such an idiotic statement.
The first time Bryan was taken out by a lapped car while leading , he was on the outside of a car (#11) that should have blacked flagged at least 10 laps earlier. That car was out of control and hit Bryan in the LR, spun him and then with no car control, drove over his front end. And ultimately took himself out thankfully!
The second time he was taken out was again, another car that should have pulled in from being a mobile hazard! It's a big part of that race, but after you've been lapped 50 times, wouldn't ya get the hint!
Danny took Bryan out in turn 3 with a slip up and this time shot both of them into the wall and ended their nights. It was a shame!
I had a pretty good angle looking into three when Clauson and Smith went in there. There was about 3 feet between them. Bryan had no brakes in traffic with 25 to go. His car got away from him and it rotated.

Danny had a warped lf rotor from early on in the night. Other than the incident involving Clauson I didn't see the 81 really rook anyone all night. He stayed down out of the way and was running 12th when he hit the wall.

I suppose its all one sees it. Maybe the car behind them had video and maybe it will magically appear on here.

4 members like this post: fish, Mrs.Goacher5g, noelracing65, snowdrift
5/25/14, 8:52 PM   #34
Mrs.Goacher5g

Danny smith is one is the cleanest race car drivers their is... He ran a clean race all night. And yes before anyone asks I was there all night.

5 members like this post: 99J, bowbuild, fish, Kansasdirtfan, sc17x
5/25/14, 8:59 PM   #35
RacinBabe

Don't worry everyone!! I checked with Little Rube and he is relatively unhurt
and has no plans on pursuing a career in hurdling. Although if anyone does have a video others have expressed interest in seeing it for the replay of his mishap!

2 members like this post: 99J, racefan20
5/25/14, 10:21 PM   #36
KR_17

Hey rockstar5 how about the two times cottle dumped him and the second time was after he just passed him clean after he had already spun him once, the kid was racing hard like the rest of the top guys out there and wanted to make the most of the opportunity that bob had givin him, and much as passing in lapped traffic was a factor you had to go for it somtimes and other guys were doing the same thing.

4 members like this post: INDYNAFOLIS 500, Mattmac05, Slidejob71, team3521
5/25/14, 11:08 PM   #37
Rebasned

Great Racing
Last edited by Rebasned; 5/25/14 at 11:28 PM.

5/25/14, 11:13 PM   #38
Rebasned

[quote=RacinBabe;376247]I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the "extra curricular" activity that broke out on the apron of the front stretch between Chris Windom & Sexy Rexy Norris III especially since it appears our own Little Rube took a header over the barriers trying to save Windom from himself. [/qu
Last edited by Rebasned; 5/25/14 at 11:26 PM.

5/25/14, 11:19 PM   #39
RacinBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebasned View Post
Windom, what can you say..... he is not worth talking about
I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was discussing Windom. The subject of my post was Road Rash Rube...

1 member likes this post: monkeyboy
5/25/14, 11:33 PM   #40
Kinser11

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3521 View Post
Are you fricken kidding me? Were you there? Did you personally see what happened? I can tell you right now that you did NOT! Or else you wouldn't have written such an idiotic statement.
The first time Bryan was taken out by a lapped car while leading , he was on the outside of a car (#11) that should have blacked flagged at least 10 laps earlier. That car was out of control and hit Bryan in the LR, spun him and then with no car control, drove over his front end. And ultimately took himself out thankfully!
The second time he was taken out was again, another car that should have pulled in from being a mobile hazard! It's a big part of that race, but after you've been lapped 50 times, wouldn't ya get the hint!
Danny took Bryan out in turn 3 with a slip up and this time shot both of them into the wall and ended their nights. It was a shame! Bryan was flying! Making up ground from being taken out the first time while in the lead. I think he was back up to 4th?
That kid has never done anything but impress me with him ultimate talent. He is the real deal! He made no errors in dealing with those lapped cars. Too bad it happened to him twice last night. Nature of the beast of that race though.
I can't wait to see him at the speedway next year!
Yes I was their and seen him take him self out of the lead! Are you freaken kidding me? No pressure from behind and one lap car with 400 laps to go. Sorry! And People wonder why Eric Gordon Dominated this race. At least Aaron Pierce had pressure on him with his crash.

3 members like this post: fish, rockstar5, snowdrift
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 500