IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > roll around garage stands.
11/23/14, 10:46 PM   #1
roll around garage stands.
jsteed7

I will be starting to take orders for custom stationary or roll around car stands for the race shop. Preferably for open wheel cars because of the design I have. Can build at any height and width and will be made of steel. Stationary sets will be 100, roll around for 125, and 150 for anything roll around over 1000 pounds which will mainly be some midgets and sprints. ($25 up charge to get more durable casters). If you prefer to add your own casters that is fine and i can pre drill the holes for you. A set of stands will require 8 casters (4 per stand). Definitely makes it easier to work on them along with maneuvering them out off the wifes way . Private message me for more questions or to place an order or TEXT me at 765 561 2620
Attached Images
Screenshot_2014-11-23-21-42-36.jpg (166.3 KB, 181 views)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > roll around garage stands.