IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rightrear (Offline)
  #1 7/19/13 4:30 PM
Just want to thank Joe Spiker and all the crew for one of the best races this week. Great track. Thanks Joe for the food. Great job

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: agar, Charles Nungester, Dannypollock24, dirtfan98, Pitpass, racefan20
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #2 7/19/13 4:54 PM
Thanks Joe & crew for a great event! Also enjoyed midgets better than watching street stocks and bombers, good call!

3 Likes: Jrp4554, nowings4me, racefanindy
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #3 7/19/13 4:58 PM
Originally Posted by open_wheel_outlaw:
thanks joe & crew for a great event! Also enjoyed midgets better than watching street stocks and bombers, good call!

lmao....only passes was when nick spidel dropped back then passed all the cars
  #4 7/19/13 5:15 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
lmao....only passes was when nick spidel dropped back then passed all the cars
Hadn't seen them before so nice change of pace. Agreed minimal passing but midgets going in a straight line is still better than stocks and bombers spinning out left and right and dragging out the evening.
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, agar, nowings4me
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #5 7/19/13 5:30 PM
Originally Posted by open_wheel_outlaw:
Hadn't seen them before so nice change of pace. Agreed minimal passing but midgets going in a straight line is still better than stocks and bombers spinning out left and right and dragging out the evening.
I love sprints and midgets, but I feel no need to prove my loyalty by dissing any other class. I've been to more than a few races where one of the "support" classes stole the show.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
2 Likes: Dannypollock24, Hotshoe65s
  #6 7/19/13 5:47 PM
Let's get this thread back to what it should be, once again thanks to all the LPS crew for a very enjoyable evening!
6 Likes: agar, Dannypollock24, dirtfan98, dusty tracks, mayor31, rightrear
racefanindy (Offline)
  #7 7/19/13 8:50 PM
Agreed. As hot & sunny as it has been all week, they never had to bring out the water truck once the racing started.
sw1911 (Offline)
  #8 7/19/13 10:51 PM
It was a great ISW show except for the fricking hillbilly that sat down in front of me. When the sprint races started he started standing up and waving his right hand like he was at a nascar race. I yelled at him every time he did it but he did not hear me. Finally his wife told him that I was objecting to his standing up. He turned around and told me I needed to move. I responded that when he stood up I could not see the race. He said that that was just the way it was. So I ended up moving on after I had gotten there early to try to get a good seat. There was one of me and six of him and his friends. I was not consuming or under influence of alcohol. But if the odds were not stacked I would have considered helping him sit his a$$ in his seat. Maybe some people think if they pay 25 for a seat they own the place. He sure left a bad taste in my mouth for Lincoln Park Speedway.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #9 7/19/13 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
It was a great ISW show except for the fricking hillbilly that sat down in front of me. When the sprint races started he started standing up and waving his right hand like he was at a nascar race. I yelled at him every time he did it but he did not hear me. Finally his wife told him that I was objecting to his standing up. He turned around and told me I needed to move. I responded that when he stood up I could not see the race. He said that that was just the way it was. So I ended up moving on after I had gotten there early to try to get a good seat. There was one of me and six of him and his friends. I was not consuming or under influence of alcohol. But if the odds were not stacked I would have considered helping him sit his a$$ in his seat. Maybe some people think if they pay 25 for a seat they own the place. He sure left a bad taste in my mouth for Lincoln Park Speedway.
Security

Posted via Mobile Device
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #10 7/19/13 11:14 PM
I also would like to thank the Lps crew for a great night of racing. And a special thanks for having the MTQRL on hand.

Posted via Mobile Device