IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spencer Racing #66j
7/10/14, 10:45 PM   #1
Spencer Racing #66j
Jerry Spencer

If you are in town or anywhere close please stop in at the Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery ( just south of Lowes on 931old 31) and have a Brew and some of the best food you will ever eat.

Chris has come thru again and thanks to him Spencer Racing is back on the track starting Friday night at Gas City.

Halfmoon has plenty of space for your rig or motor home they will get you in and out in time for the green flag, just tell them Josh Spencer sent you.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer racing

4 members like this post: Bobv, budsauto25, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
7/10/14, 10:54 PM   #2
Re: Spencer Racing #66j
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
If you are in town or anywhere close please stop in at the Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery ( just south of Lowes on 931old 31) and have a Brew and some of the best food you will ever eat.

Chris has come thru again and thanks to him Spencer Racing is back on the track starting Friday night at Gas City.

Halfmoon has plenty of space for your rig or motor home they will get you in and out in time for the green flag, just tell them Josh Spencer sent you.

Jerry #66j
You didn't even have to mention it, Jerry. I don't roll into Kokomo, Indiana without stopping at that place, since you originally let everyone know about it.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Josh Spencer
7/11/14, 12:30 AM   #3
Re: Spencer Racing #66j
Stealth87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post

Jerry #66j
I won't be down for the first leg of Sprint Week. But next time I am down for races at Gas City I will stop by and support them.

Good luck tomorrow night!!!!

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Josh Spencer
7/11/14, 12:49 AM   #4
i love dirt track racing

We plan to meet at noon at half moon saloon with seven racing fans and have lunch. Great food and great beer and its great to see the car will be back on the track. Good luck josh we will be rooting for you.

1 member likes this post: Josh Spencer
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spencer Racing #66j