IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Cars Back At SHADYHILL SATURDAY
8/6/10, 4:35 PM   #21
Re: Sprint Cars Back At SHADYHILL SATURDAY
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Does anyone really care.
Probably only the car owners that are owed money.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

8/6/10, 5:20 PM   #22
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
Wow just got a call from mr gurley here at work asking what my problem with my posts Glad i wasnt working hard
So are you two going out for a & sandwich and talk racing strategies

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

8/6/10, 6:59 PM   #23
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

ill let him buy steak....just won't pay with a check I hope..I don't wanna sweep floors or wash dishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
So are you two going out for a & sandwich and talk racing strategies
Posted via Mobile Device

8/6/10, 10:43 PM   #24
mosley

are you saying i should not go to shadyhill?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

are you saying i should not go to shadyhill?

8/7/10, 12:30 AM   #25
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Anytime Shadyhill host a touring series, big show, a regular program the payout is guaranteed. The track wouldn't do it if they couldn't afford it.

1 member likes this post:
8/8/10, 10:50 AM   #26
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Anyone know what happened last night? Waiting on results. Thought one of the shills would have posted by now.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

8/8/10, 11:01 AM   #27
hoosier race fan

I went last night for my first trip to Shadyhill since it is now the closest track to me after moving recently. They actually put on a pretty good show with their part of the program. The track had a nice cushion throughout the night. 9 sprints and 1 old super modified (Dave Gross) Turner in the black 51 checked out early and won the feature. The race for 2nd was actually very good between J.T. Stapp, Danny Williams, Jr. and Mike Jonas. Not sure what order they finished in but they were 2 and 3 wide several times late in the race. The 2 ASCT races I have seen were actually pretty decent races. If they could have avoided all the financial and political problems the series may have quite a bit more support.
Last edited by hoosier race fan; 8/8/10 at 11:06 AM.

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
8/8/10, 12:42 PM   #28
usac1957

I would like to thank the staff of ASCT and Shady Hill Speedway and the fans. For the way they appreciate the sprint cars,hoping they invite us back. And for all the negative about ASCT ,had no problem last .

1 member likes this post:
8/8/10, 2:36 PM   #29
spicoli

We had a great time at Shadyhill last night.

(4) generations of the Jonas family were there.

My Mom, myself (Mike Jonas), my brother, my son, daughter, son in law, (3) granddaughters, my best friend and several others.

I was trying to get under JT for second, and 57 (I don't know his name) got between us both and he got third, I got fourth.

A good bunch of guys to race with. Nobody put a wheel wrong on anybody all night. There were many times we could have banged wheels, but it was good, clean racing throughout.

Racing with those guys was the most fun I've had in a long time. John was good in running the program and keeping us informed. I met JT (for the first time) after the races. Very nice guy, wanted to know my thoughts.

We'll always make the Shadyhill shows, I keep the car just north of the track, so it's only a 45 minute drive.

I'm going to try and make some more ASCT shows and hope they come back next year.

Mike Jonas
19J

2 members like this post: Mud Packer
8/8/10, 4:38 PM   #30
treecitytornado

Thanks for the postive comments from our ASCT race at Shady Hill last night. It was good clean racing and even though we didn't get a chance to battle with Brent, it was a blast gassing it on the cushion and battling Danny Williams Jr. and Mike Jonas for most of the race.

I would like to personally thank track owner, John Schmitter, for watering and working the track before our 25 Lap A-Main that went green to checker without a single caution. John you made the track very racey and I think we put on a great show for the fans. I hope to race at Shady Hill again in 2011.

A Big THANK YOU Goes Out to the entire Wee 3 Racing Team for all their hard work all season!! It was great to bring home a great finish for them!!

HERE IS THE A-MAIN FINISH:

1. Brent Turner
2. J.T. Stapp
3. Danny Williams Jr.
4. Mike Jonas
5. Tommy Rockwell
6. Aric Gentry
7. Don Smith
8. Mark Brucker
9. Chris Brann
10. Dave Gross

4 members like this post: nathans1012, spicoli, TNRustler
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Cars Back At SHADYHILL SATURDAY