IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Online)
  #1 4/9/23 11:57 AM
Im not sure of your reimbursement procedure is in a situation like this but if at all possible I would like to donate the cost of my ticket (wristband) to the Justin Owen family. Maybe providing a mailing address or a drop box at the next USAC or Lawrenceburg event to receive the wristbands. Thank you Russell (Abe) Abram

When in doubt Gas It
38 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, bighd0522, Blackduce, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, dusty tracks, Eatin Dirt, erich45, flagboy55, Greatful Ted, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, Jerry Shaw, Jrp4554, Ken Bonnema, Love dirt, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mtek56, nathans1012, oppweld, PIT CART, racefan20, racenut69, rapid robert, Rcar, rdzsprint, RedRacer07, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, stp6237, tdt636, tirespinner, TNRustler, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 4/9/23 12:07 PM
https://usacracing.redpodium.com/rac...ent-foundation

Charles Nungester
FALCONEDDIE (Offline)
  #3 4/9/23 1:32 PM
Prayers and condolences sent from the robbins family in lake helen, fl.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Ilovedirttrackracing, wallbanger II
  #4 4/9/23 1:39 PM
The Usac Benevolent fund link I posted, You can specify a donation to one driver. Or to the fund which helps many if requested..

Charles Nungester
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #5 4/9/23 2:12 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
https://usacracing.redpodium.com/rac...ent-foundation
I know this was a USAC event. Is he eligible for the fund automatically , or do you have be USAC member or have to signed up for the insurance? Don’t know how the rules for the fund distribution goes. I want to donate, but I want to do whats best for the family and their needs.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, erich45, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, rapid robert, tirespinner
DJlives (Offline)
  #6 4/9/23 5:25 PM
Support will be offered. The fund supports participants of all stripe and former participants and does not have to be a USAC event
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, LUCKYONE, oldfan49, tirespinner
  #7 4/9/23 5:57 PM
im sure some things will be setup. Until then, be patient, Support goes a lot further than just cash.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider, rapid robert
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 4/10/23 8:46 AM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
Im not sure of your reimbursement procedure is in a situation like this but if at all possible I would like to donate the cost of my ticket (wristband) to the Justin Owen family. Maybe providing a mailing address or a drop box at the next USAC or Lawrenceburg event to receive the wristbands. Thank you Russell (Abe) Abram
Nice thought. I would do the same.
6 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, NoDramazone2020, racenut69, tirespinner
  #9 4/10/23 8:54 AM
It's a great thought and the way to do it is to use your arm band at the next USAC event there and donate THAT nights cost directly to the charity of choice. In this case, the money's locked up. tow money paid etc.

I'll do it and more!

Charles Nungester
tdt636 (Offline)
  #10 4/10/23 7:06 PM
I'd like to buy a tshirt if anyone knows if there is anyplace to order one
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner