IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Belleville Nationals Information
3/6/13, 4:18 PM   #11
Re: Belleville Nationals Information
dirttrack

Hello guys, i frequent this site often but have never posted! I live here in Belleville and would be glad to let you know what all is avaliable, or any help you all need! I will be posting again shortly of what is avaliable yet for camping or rooms as i will make a few phone calls and let you all know!!

3/6/13, 5:29 PM   #12
dirttrack

Ok here is what there is avaliable in Belleville:
-Bob Deterding 785-527-5428, he has put in some full hookups behind his house which is just across the street on the north end of the fairgrounds!
-Johnson Monument 785-527-5535 they also have the highbanks rv park which is right across the street with around 12 full hookups
Amercias Best Value Inn 785-527-2231 they have one room left as of today and they also have full rv hookups behind the hotel avaliable, there is also a bar and cafe open there too!
_kandys RV Park is now open on hwy 81 just north of the chevy dealer and south of the museum, they have around 20 full hookups!!
-Super 8 has a few rooms as well 785-527-2112
-Plaza motel 785-527-2228
-S&H motel 785-527-2408

3/6/13, 5:34 PM   #13
dirttrack

The city puts out electrical hookups along mainstreet a block west of the track, there it is on a first come first serve basis, the old ball field is also open to campers and a few electrical hookups there as well!! Rocky Pond is also located right behind the track witch is about 2 blocks away, they have 10 full hook ups avaliable there also and alot of places to camp without hookups around the pond! Hope this helps?

3/6/13, 6:30 PM   #14
motormouthmyers

I too am a first timer for Belleview and was wondering about seating at the track? Do they have reserve seating? Can you put something down before the races? Do they allow coolers?

Thanks for any info.....

3/6/13, 6:52 PM   #15
dirttrack

There will be reserved seating and it will be avaliable on ticketmaster but i dont think they are avaliable yet, i will try to find out from the fair board when they will be avaliable! No coolers i do know that!

3/6/13, 10:37 PM   #16
toprowjim

Normally the top several rows are reserved seating. General admission starts on lower rows. There are also 3 motels in Hebron Nebraska which is about 15 minutes north of Belleville. That is about the same distance north as Concordia is to the south. Several restuarnts in Concordia, only one or two in Hebron. Also several fast food places in Concordia, none in Hebron. However the motel owner in Hebron is very helpful and friendly. Jim

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Belleville Nationals Information