IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #1 6/16/14 1:47 AM
welp with sprint car racin at the burg on a three week hiatis, time to get biz affairs in order n hit the beach, the ocean is calling me name maties
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #2 6/16/14 11:06 AM
Maybe a slow boat to China for you would serve everyone well.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
3 Likes: fish, jim goerge, mowerman
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 6/16/14 8:29 PM
Enjoy yourself John and don't sunbum your burn

When in doubt Gas It
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #4 6/16/14 9:25 PM
got a ticket for that at obx a few years back, I been goin down there for years and once your off the beaten path ya don't see anyone with anything on. well I was way off the beaten path and had dozed off when the ranger snuck up on me in his pickup truck. he wrote me a warning citation/ didn't cite my girl friend, she was topless but still had her bottom on (it was teeny-tiny, but it worked) ya can't even even out yet tan any more!
captrat (Offline)
  #5 6/17/14 4:56 PM
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead:
got a ticket for that at obx a few years back, I been goin down there for years and once your off the beaten path ya don't see anyone with anything on. well I was way off the beaten path and had dozed off when the ranger snuck up on me in his pickup truck. he wrote me a warning citation/ didn't cite my girl friend, she was topless but still had her bottom on (it was teeny-tiny, but it worked) ya can't even even out yet tan any more!
Things the French got right: how to properly sunbathe, wine and food!
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #6 6/17/14 7:35 PM
The French invented BBQ ?
captrat (Offline)
  #7 6/18/14 2:00 PM
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer:
The French invented BBQ ?
I could be wrong, but yes I think so. The French pirates used to cook their food over an open fire called a boucanier. From that the English language modified it to buccaneer to mean all pirates. Not sure how they handles the cream sauces on the open grill!
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #8 6/18/14 2:43 PM
Uh oh ... I smell a debate ! PUN INTENDED !