IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jeff Bloom
9/23/12, 8:03 PM   #1
Jeff Bloom
Paul Kuyawa

Does anyone have a reliable condition on this great driver!
Thanks
Paul Kuyawa

9/23/12, 8:45 PM   #2
Re: Jeff Bloom
Bad Dad 54

Last I heard on FB he was home recovering & doing ok. Sounds like he had some pretty severe burns on his right side

9/25/12, 11:58 AM   #3
Re: Jeff Bloom
SprintLuvr

My family spoke to he and Linda last night. He is home and doing well, still has a long road of recovery ahead. His skin grafts are still healing and hurting as well as the graft donor sights. They had to go three layers deep to get enough to graft everything he needed and those donor sights are the most painful of all. They stapled the grafts, and I believe all of the staples are out now, which was unbearably painful. He still has a long, long road ahead but he is pushing through as we all knew he would. He is a tough racer and a tough man and with the prayers everyone is sending up, I believe he will be back in a racecar soon! IF you are on facebook, Linda tries to keep their page (Jeff Linda Bloom) up on what is happening. It is a little harder now that heis home because life tends to get in the way fo typing about life, but she will post and keep everyone up to date.

Susannah Stapp

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jeff Bloom