IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 500
4/21/12, 3:51 PM   #1
Little 500
Paul Kuyawa

Time is getting closer for the countries greatest asphalt sprint car of the year, the Pay Less Supermarkets Little 500 at the Anderson Speedway. How many drivers, besides those entered, are planning to race? In a very short period of time this race has become my daughter Dana'a and my favorite race of the year.
You fine folks that call Indiana home are so fortunate to have have so many traditional sprint car shows reasonably close to the Indy area. Being from Wisconsin our fix to sprint car racing is of winged variety.
Which city close to Indy would be the best to relocate to? Looking perhaps in the Noblesville area. Does anyone have any info about this city?

Paul and Dana Kuyawa
High Groove Media Service
Kenosha Wisconsin

4/22/12, 9:53 AM   #2
wildthing1h

I live around noblesville grew up around it as well its a good town maybe even fishers area

Posted via Mobile Device

4/22/12, 11:03 AM   #3
Re: Little 500
Andrew S. Quinn

It would depend on what is "best" for you,living nearby Indy.

I live in Speedway,and wouldnt want to live anywhere else. Its close to I-465,and I-70 and I-74 for quick access for going to any races. My next door neighbor is a National Sprint Car Hall of Fame car owner. I can gas up next door and look over and see AJ Watson gassing up beside me. I can go watch racing videos every Thursday night during the winter at Brickyard Crossing,and also on Tuesday nights at the Pit Stop BBQ in Brownsburg too. I'm close to the Speeday,and can tell when something is going on there.Close to the shops on Gasoline Alley,and the shops in Brownsburg as well. You never know who you will run into living out here.

This is my 7th summer in Speedway. At first I just rented an apartment while I studied the surrounding areas,then finally decided this is where I want to live,and bought a house here. As far as I'm concerned al the racing stuff is on the West side of town,and I'm lucky enough to live right in the middle of it all !
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 4/22/12 at 11:22 AM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, flatout18, Vukie
4/22/12, 2:07 PM   #4
short track scott

I agree with the mighty Quinn. Id say anywhere has its good and bad but then again for people like us, to say you live IN Speedway answers a question about what you are in to. I've also looked around the Brownsburg, Mooresville, Camby area.

Of course I still live up here along US30 because near the family plot, but the thought crosses my mind a lot more often than it used to.

By the way, you missed a great battle between Dave Darland and Tracy Hines last night. They were at Eldora-which by moving here becomes a nice and easy evening out...

Oh, and Sprint Week?

See ya soon Paul!

Posted via Mobile Device

4/22/12, 8:40 PM   #5
#1jackhewittfan

Race Count This Year: 45

Only bout a month I'm getting pumped for my favorite event of the year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 500