IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you all from Spencer racing
10/20/14, 5:00 PM   #11
Re: Thank you all from Spencer racing
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntbusco View Post
The Spencer family is what local short track racing is all about. All the family working together (extended included). It's a joy to read about them and how they treat their fans and sponsors. There is a reason they have so many of each. My biggest regret of this year is not meeting them in person and buying a t-shirt from them. I have just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and probably won't make next season. I have been inspired by your stories and am praying that things get better and you get all you deserve.

Send us a address and the shirt is on the house, size and color.

Jerry #66j

10/20/14, 5:29 PM   #12
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntbusco View Post
The Spencer family is what local short track racing is all about. All the family working together (extended included). It's a joy to read about them and how they treat their fans and sponsors. There is a reason they have so many of each. My biggest regret of this year is not meeting them in person and buying a t-shirt from them. I have just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and probably won't make next season. I have been inspired by your stories and am praying that things get better and you get all you deserve.
Prayers to you!

10/20/14, 9:45 PM   #13
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Race Count This Year: 41
Race Count Last Year: 28

Just diagnosed with terminal cancer and ur sending prayers to others. That says a lot about you,may God bless you and give you strength in your upcoming battle. My day wasn't as bad as I thought . Prayers to you.

10/23/14, 3:57 PM   #14
tntbusco

Thank you to Andrew for your kind offer, to Charles for your prayers and dirt in your beer for your thoughts and prayers. Also big thanks to the Spencer family for your kindness.

3 members like this post: fuzzyracing, I Miss Manzy, PJ Wright
10/24/14, 8:44 AM   #15
fuzzyracing

tntbusco, your in my thoughts..... If you guys need anything, your son knows how to get ahold of me. It has been a while. :-)

Drive fast and take chances!!!

John Fosnaugh

1 member likes this post: PJ Wright
10/24/14, 10:38 AM   #16
Jerry Spencer

Giving a fan of Josh a shirt is small compaired to what you are going thru. The big thank you goes to Chris (racinreggie) and his wife Angie from Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery they front us the money to do shirts every year and as you all know there is a ton of Josh Spencer shirts in the stands so he is doing something right. Everytime you walk thru the door at Halfmoon you are helping Spencer Racing.

tntbusco we will ship your shirts as soon as we have a address we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers, if you ever need someone to talk with Chris's wife owns and operates Oasis Counsiling Center here in Kokomo. (765 /453/4500 1531 Rockford Court Kokomo In. 46902

Now I am going to ask everyone of our fans to say a prayer for tntbusco and his family.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery/ Colescotts Mobil 1
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you all from Spencer racing