Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Winchester Rumor
3/3/19, 1:10 PM   #21
Re: Winchester Rumor
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
No one cares about late models or winged sprints
I think you are more like a 2 horse than a 7 horse.

2 members like this post: Augie, Chase Hightower
3/3/19, 1:50 PM   #22
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinser11 View Post
Mr. Track prep, has people do these things. Like run a title search. Hell even a no-body like me hires a lawyer to do the court house work. I would almost buy, the ticket thing, appearing in court. Innocent people do not plea bargain.
Unless they can't afford bail, & slow courts keep them in jail for months or years. And as you know, some people aren't so bright & they're scared

3/3/19, 1:51 PM   #23
chathamracefan

Just don’t get the hate for Tony. He has done nothing but pour money into the facility and the overall experience at Eldora. All while keeping prices reasonable. Also the way these cars in all the fop divisions are nowadays a always hammer down track is not going to produce good racing. Their track prep is typically producing good to great racing on a consistent basis.

I say having tony involved would be great news for any track.

3/3/19, 2:28 PM   #24
Chase Hightower

Amazing to me how people act about things. What is so bad about Eldora, Tony, or how he does business? If you don’t believe him buying and improving Eldora has not improved the perception, support, and overall fan base of dirt racing you must be a delusional idiot. I wish he would buy Winchester. I doubt that he has or everyone would already know about it. Shame to see the track under utilized with very few shows. Jealousy is a terrible thing to be consumed by. Even if you don’t like Tony, to say anything he has done is a negative in any form of motorsports he’s been involved with is completely stupid.

3/3/19, 3:17 PM   #25
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Hightower View Post
Amazing to me how people act about things. What is so bad about Eldora, Tony, or how he does business? If you don’t believe him buying and improving Eldora has not improved the perception, support, and overall fan base of dirt racing you must be a delusional idiot. I wish he would buy Winchester. I doubt that he has or everyone would already know about it. Shame to see the track under utilized with very few shows. Jealousy is a terrible thing to be consumed by. Even if you don’t like Tony, to say anything he has done is a negative in any form of motorsports he’s been involved with is completely stupid.
Got involved with the suspension of Ballou is absolutely a negative sir.

It is quite clear that people have varying opinions about Mr Phony Stewart and to call those that don’t put him on the pedastal that you do are stupid is a little over the top. Says a little about your character too.

Many or most of the improvements to Eldora were for either for CYA from safety lawsuits( which is a smart thing) or his pipe dream of having Nascar Cup racing there.(opinion based of course)

I dont personally like the way non wing racing there has changed since his takeover. Have not attended in a number of years because of it. I’ve read the 4 Crown was better this year but adding wing cars to the deal that nite is a no go for me. I call that negative.

It is clear not everyone shares Stewart’s vision for Eldora. Does that make them completely stupid I think not. You say a person is a delusional idiot who does not think that only the Almighty Stewart can purchase a speedway dump money into it and change the perception of the sport for ALL of the other tracks in the country. That sir is delusion for sure. Many other people are responsible for helping the perception of dirt racing as well.

You are now officially the person to carry the largest water bucket for Tony! It really isn’t amazing how people act to things after reading your previous post. Remember not everybody thinks he is the greatest thing to happen to racing. He has done a lot of good for sure. That’s where it stops.

3 members like this post: 7horse, jim goerge, motorhead748
3/3/19, 4:01 PM   #26
Hustlin-Hoosier

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Speak for yourself, While not a overal wing sprint fan, The features are often good if they can go green.

I so miss the days where Burg ran both sprints and LM's
Haubstadt used to run both, it was Awesome

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, jim goerge
3/3/19, 4:54 PM   #27
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
He has done a lot of good for sure.
And that's why I appreciate him.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
3/3/19, 4:57 PM   #28
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

I Love Tony. Just Sayin'

Rich M

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
3/3/19, 5:12 PM   #29
jim goerge

Used to be everybody piss and moaned about how dusty(the great dust out)dry slick Eldora was when tony bought the track. Now first time in HOW MANY years he at last has a half decent surface at 4 crowns and you all think he hung the freakin moon. I remember Earl having a bunch of non wing races each year and your boy, has how many now ? Yeah he"s done great things for racing NOT

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin
3/3/19, 7:01 PM   #30
Ntfsprint5w

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Got involved with the suspension of Ballou is absolutely a negative sir.

It is quite clear that people have varying opinions about Mr Phony Stewart and to call those that don’t put him on the pedastal that you do are stupid is a little over the top. Says a little about your character too.

Many or most of the improvements to Eldora were for either for CYA from safety lawsuits( which is a smart thing) or his pipe dream of having Nascar Cup racing there.(opinion based of course)

I dont personally like the way non wing racing there has changed since his takeover. Have not attended in a number of years because of it. I’ve read the 4 Crown was better this year but adding wing cars to the deal that nite is a no go for me. I call that negative.

It is clear not everyone shares Stewart’s vision for Eldora. Does that make them completely stupid I think not. You say a person is a delusional idiot who does not think that only the Almighty Stewart can purchase a speedway dump money into it and change the perception of the sport for ALL of the other tracks in the country. That sir is delusion for sure. Many other people are responsible for helping the perception of dirt racing as well.

You are now officially the person to carry the largest water bucket for Tony! It really isn’t amazing how people act to things after reading your previous post. Remember not everybody thinks he is the greatest thing to happen to racing. He has done a lot of good for sure. That’s where it stops.
I just got a fresh bag of French fries from the store. Could you stop by so I could have some of your salt? I don't have that much and this post is so full I figure you could spare some.

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, OnTheHammer, XtremeLS1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Winchester Rumor