IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #1 8/22/14 11:22 PM
It was your hard work and perserverance that worked out tonight. Thank you!
36 Likes: 1BIGracefan, Andrew S. Quinn, Bigrod55, BrentTFunk, captrat, Cel Cripe, cjm3535, dickster, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, FEATHERDUSTER, gas city gal, gastown, HARFprez, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, jim goerge, John P Huss, Justigit, Koonzee, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, nedra_bahler_835@com, oldfan49, pat54, racefan20, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racinrich, sprintsrule, suskybass, The Old Coyote, Tim Clauson, Tubee, veteran68, weirracing
triplexxx (Offline)
  #2 8/23/14 12:24 AM
Thanks to all the track workers for a great night.h
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Cel Cripe, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, racing2bwithu2, veteran68
triplexxx (Offline)
  #3 8/23/14 12:25 AM
Thanks to all the track workers for a great night.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, dickster, gtownplowboy, i love dirt track racing, Justigit, LUCKYONE, veteran68
veteran68 (Offline)
  #4 8/23/14 12:29 AM
Although the weather has thrown a curve ball to the weeks racing the fans have stayed to support the track and the racers. Thank you to all who work so hard to make this happen. If you continue to put this wonderful program on I will continue to come and support your efforts. Thank you all so much.
11 Likes: Bigrod55, BrentTFunk, Cel Cripe, dickster, dirt_trackgurl006, FEATHERDUSTER, gtownplowboy, i love dirt track racing, Justigit, LUCKYONE, racing2bwithu2
FEATHERDUSTER (Offline)
  #5 8/23/14 12:33 AM
Today was great and tomorrow will be even better with 2 days of racing in one afternoon.
revjimk (Offline)
  #6 8/23/14 1:04 AM
I was worried the whole thing would rain out, now I'm happy, thanks Kokomo team & Jon Stanborough for making it exciting!
Oh yea, thanks Mother Nature.... do it again Ma!
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #7 8/23/14 8:57 AM
Here is an example of how hard the O'Conners work. Ever see someone working this hard to dry out the pits? Thank you for all the hard work to give us the Smackdown.

Frank Daigh
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt_trackgurl006, gtownplowboy, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, jim goerge, Justigit, Koonzee, LUCKYONE, racing2bwithu2, sprintsrule, TBONE, weirracing
midget fan (Offline)
  #8 8/23/14 9:07 AM
The team that works the hardest is always the last to be thanked, but the first to be blamed. Thank the O'Conners and their staff for all the hard work to make the Smackdown the best racing ever plus making the weekly racing just as great.
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, dickster, FEATHERDUSTER, gas city gal, gtownplowboy, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Justigit, LUCKYONE, oldfan49, racing2bwithu2, racinrich, TBONE
midnightrider (Offline)
  #9 8/23/14 11:48 AM
We need to appreciate promoters more. Take a friend along when you can and tell as many coworkers and friends as possible about your favorite track. This is the BEST form of advertising. The Smackdown last night was awesome. The sweet corn was great. I hope everyone who can is headed there now. Enjoy the show.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt_trackgurl006, LUCKYONE, racing2bwithu2
John P Huss (Offline)
  #10 8/24/14 5:48 PM
A big thank you to the O'Conners!
Best Regards,
John
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt_trackgurl006, LUCKYONE, racing2bwithu2