LUCKYONE (Online)
  #33 3/20/22 10:04 PM
Is that the feature?
tdt636 (Offline)
  #34 3/20/22 10:06 PM
Yes
Tim Bookmiller (Offline)
  #35 3/20/22 10:29 PM
Probably the most boring race I have watched qualifyng took forever finally got the track where the dust was not a factor but not a good show
4 Likes: Haulinmail, Speedmax3, tdt636, tirespinner
boomer (Offline)
  #36 3/20/22 10:59 PM
I guess you should have went back home & watched basketball if it was that bad. It could have been better but it could have been alot worse. Give the new owners a break, they have made some improvements & I bet there is more to come.I personally was happy to be there and will return. The best part was none of the drivers were injured & they will be able to entertain us again !!!
16 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirt Track Cowboy, Dirtfan, ISF, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, racenut69, racer-x, rapid robert, spicoli, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92, Will Shunk
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #37 3/21/22 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Bookmiller:
Probably the most boring race I have watched qualifyng took forever finally got the track where the dust was not a factor but not a good show
Definitely Wouldn’t go that far.. They worked the crap outta that wet track. By second heat it would have sucked to be 3rd or worst as the dust was brutal. Maybe they miss understood the wind and dried it out too much? Definitely dusty and got dry and got slicker then myself or others around me thought. Help when they warted it. Overall I was glad and grateful to be at the track and see some friends that I hadn’t seen in a few months

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
10 Likes: Big Mike 7, Dirt Track Cowboy, Dirtfan, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, nw410gurl, racenut69, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92
Tim Bookmiller (Offline)
  #38 3/21/22 12:53 AM
I may have been to quick to judge the first race of the year --wish them the best of luck in the future -after watching all the wing stuff all winter I may have been expecting to much out of the best racing there is NON WING RACING on dirt
4 Likes: bighd0522, Blackduce, boomer, Dirt Track Cowboy
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #39 3/21/22 5:42 AM
I think the promoters did their best, but the whole day and night race was boring. Lots of people there, there most I ever seen at Paragon. Maybe I was hoping for better racing but even the heat races the leader got out in front and was gone. The same in the b-mains. I didn't stay for the feature, I went home.
Sideways (Offline)
  #40 3/21/22 6:48 AM
Best racing I have seen all season.I thought the racing was good.
4 Likes: cornerthree, Hammer, Hustlin-Hoosier, PIT CART