IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Entry? TBA's, pit stands, etc.
1/9/09, 12:22 PM   #1
Chili Bowl Entry? TBA's, pit stands, etc.
jdull99

Doesn't sound like any gaurentees from staff. Apparently the first 250 cars were the magic number.

Think this will be the year cars will finally be pitting outside?

Anyone have any extra pit stand tickets that they may want to work out a deal on?

How about one of the "magic" first 250 TBA entries? Any rent-a-rides not filled that someone would maybe want to "transfer" their entry to? Maybe I could help off-set that cost of the pre-entry? Would have to check with staff.

1/9/09, 1:58 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Entry? TBA's, pit stands, etc.
LEADERS EDGE

So many cars are teaming up in trailers that I don't believe anyone will have to pit outside. I may be wrong, but I believe they will get them in. It will be tight, but I have faith in them.

I know that they had some teams a few years ago opt to unload and they even got a discount to do so. Maybe that would be an option. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Good Luck

1/9/09, 5:47 PM   #3
Re: Chili Bowl Entry? TBA's, pit stands, etc.
jdull99

Maybe somebody just has a car and could use an orginized pit set-up? (Tool carts, spares, compressor, etc.)? We could "piggy-back" if you could hold area? I NEED room to sell parts though...Would like to set this up before I get there. Would rather work out of my own tool box.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Entry? TBA's, pit stands, etc.