IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Roa strikes again, wins bubby jones/ray scheetz memori
6/12/23, 9:05 PM   #11
JMA1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
A sprint car is a sprint car, Quit scheduling against yourselves and stop the 305-360-410 crap Maybe put up a couple hundo for highest finishing 360 and a hundo for 305- steel block.
Chuck, should we reference your posts in the RaceSaver thread that states non-wing needs options instead of just 410? Yet here we need to combine them and not provide options?

Scott, you are on the inside looking in and have a different perspective than those of us on the outside looking in. From Indiana, although we can no longer actually see it because your boss pulled the plug on that deal with Flo, seem to think there are major issues with your series out there. That’s great that a lot of guys weren’t there but where have all these cars that should have been there been all year?

How has the fan attendance improved since your races are no longer on Flo? Interested in the hard numbers. I would assume if it worked, other tracks will be doing the same thing relatively quickly.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, erich45
6/12/23, 9:30 PM   #12
Re: Usac: Roa strikes again, wins bubby jones/ray scheetz me
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
Chuck, should we reference your posts in the RaceSaver thread that states non-wing needs options instead of just 410? Yet here we need to combine them and not provide options?

Scott, you are on the inside looking in and have a different perspective than those of us on the outside looking in. From Indiana, although we can no longer actually see it because your boss pulled the plug on that deal with Flo, seem to think there are major issues with your series out there. That’s great that a lot of guys weren’t there but where have all these cars that should have been there been all year?

How has the fan attendance improved since your races are no longer on Flo? Interested in the hard numbers. I would assume if it worked, other tracks will be doing the same thing relatively quickly.

I thought about that when I posted the reply, But I stand that Sprints need a starter option that won't cost a second mortgage to run.

Perris isn't the only track not streaming CRA races, And I too like to hear Scotts replies and views.

6/12/23, 9:48 PM   #13
Re: Usac: Roa strikes again, wins bubby jones/ray scheetz me
Turd Ferguson

No hard numbers, but I was at Perris two weeks ago and I thought the crowd was a good size, but there are now extra two support classes this year bringing people in whereas last year it was generally just CRA and the Senior Sprints/Young Guns.

Scheduling CRA at Perris and Western States Midgets at Ventura on the same night (two times in two weeks!) is not helping with fan counts. I go to both of these tracks regularly, but obviously not at the same time.

6/13/23, 12:18 AM   #14
USAC: Roa strikes again, wins Bubby Jones/Ray Scheetz Me
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

...Where was Rj??...@ Casa Grande, Az. (360)..running last Event b4 Summer Break!!....

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Roa strikes again, wins bubby jones/ray scheetz memori