IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
boiler (Offline)
  #11 8/21/17 7:47 PM
Is it possible that all three nights
sell out? I can't go except Wednesday sounds like if I'm late cause of work I won't get a decent seat ?? Is General admission bottom three rows?

Trying to get first timers to come Wednesday but if general admission is all bottom rows I'm not sure I should bring them ??
duel (Offline)
  #12 8/21/17 9:15 PM
Wednesday is a free show and the new stands on the back stretch have lots of seating. I do not think it will sell out but for the promoters and the event I hope it does.
3 Likes: flagboy55, Jbaldwin, PIT CART
streetglider (Offline)
  #13 8/21/17 10:50 PM
I have 5 great tickets with pit passes for all 3 nights. They are all together and on the top row (12) of the lower section of the backstretch. There is a walkway directly behind you, so no knees in your back !!! Seating chart is available on Kokomo Speedway web site. $80 each (face value) and can deliver at track. PM me if interested.
2 Likes: tirespinner, tqracer53
Points (Offline)
  #14 8/22/17 2:45 AM
Originally Posted by boiler:
Is it possible that all three nights
sell out? I can't go except Wednesday sounds like if I'm late cause of work I won't get a decent seat ?? Is General admission bottom three rows?

Trying to get first timers to come Wednesday but if general admission is all bottom rows I'm not sure I should bring them ??
I would think Wednesday the whole place is general admission. Couldn't tell you how full or fast it will fill up. The reserved seats are for thur fri sat. G. A. those days are bottom 11 rows front and 8 rows back stretch
streetglider (Offline)
  #15 8/22/17 8:54 AM
I have sold 2 of my tickets. I have 3 remaining in the same location. See my prior post for info and PM me if interested.
streetglider (Offline)
  #16 8/22/17 2:34 PM
ttt
PIT CART (Offline)
  #17 8/22/17 3:40 PM
If you have one left tomorrow at 5 I will buy it.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #18 8/23/17 6:45 AM
The track has a some 3 day tickets left. Seats on the backstretch and front stretch. You have to purchase them at the front stretch gate, even for the backstretch.
Dick Mahoney (Offline)
  #19 8/23/17 3:46 PM
We are here call me 813 777 6371
timmanis2000 (Offline)
  #20 8/24/17 2:15 AM
I need 1 ticket for Thursday and Friday. I have to work Saturday.