IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #1 5/18/15 1:19 AM
Happy Birthday dad!! I hope you have a fantabulous day!! I know you are looking forward to going racing for 5 days in a row!! You are an amazing father even if we don't see eye to eye on things, I am truly blessed to have you as a father!! I don't know what I would do without you, because you are my rock!! Thank you for everything you do, you are such a caring person!! I love you dad and I hope you enjoy your day!!
I love you xoxo
Kasi
10 Likes: Charles Nungester, Danny Burton, gail s, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, leaglen, racing2bwithu2, ronmil, scottyCbus
racing4aman (Offline)
  #2 5/18/15 4:49 AM
i would like to wish my brother a wonderful Birthday . bro .you have been there for me through alot of things and i just want to say thank you ..i love you and i hope you enjoy your day with lots of blessings along the way..i know you have a busy week coming up so have fun at the tracks ...Happy Birthday I Love You...
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
racegal (Offline)
  #3 5/18/15 7:21 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!! See you at the races!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
5 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
gail s (Offline)
  #4 5/18/15 11:47 AM
Happy Birthday sweetheart, I'm glad you're having the kind of quiet day you wanted. This is probably your best present because it doesn't cost any money. I love you with all my heart. I would like to invite everyone that reads this to join in and show how much we care about him. love Gail
6 Likes: AB Racing, Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #5 5/18/15 11:58 AM
Happy Birthday Lloyd hope to be able to see you guys sometime this season.

Chuck

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #6 5/18/15 12:12 PM
Happy Birthday Lloyd !
3 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2
jim goerge (Offline)
  #7 5/18/15 1:30 PM
Happy Birthday Lloyd
4 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
ronmil (Offline)
  #8 5/18/15 2:03 PM
Happy birthday, Lloyd!

Ron Miller
mc/rider (Online)
  #9 5/18/15 2:25 PM
Sept. must be a fertile time in your family.Happy Birthday Lloyd

When in doubt Gas It
Great Scott (Offline)
  #10 5/18/15 3:06 PM
Happy Birthday Lloyd. See you later this week!