IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cmakin (Offline)
  #1 11/21/15 1:57 PM
Your new USAC National Sprint Car Champion!

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
39 Likes: AERO410SCJA, BrentTFunk, CCI, DaveP63, davidm, dctracy79, EBookerFan, EPSpeed, FALCONEDDIE, flagboy55, Flatrightrear, grinch, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, interpreter66, itsanonwingthing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, JCC, Jim Gardner, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, RACrappieman, Robbie, ronmil, skids59, sp6967, stealth43k, tdt636, tigerone, TQ29m, v8j, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #2 11/21/15 2:25 PM
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jballou12, JCC, mc/rider
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 11/21/15 2:45 PM
Robert Ballou,United States Auto Club Sprint Car Champion.Congratulations

When in doubt Gas It
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, flagboy55, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, jballou12, JCC, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 11/21/15 3:20 PM
Our racing family is having a great time celebrating a great usac championship points. Congratulations to Robert Ballou motorsport on the championship. Go ballou.
13 Likes: AERO410SCJA, BrentTFunk, davidm, flagboy55, Hotrod, Jbaldwin, jballou12, JCC, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, rachasin, scottyCbus
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 11/21/15 3:34 PM
A big congratulations to Robert and his team. A huge fan and love watching him work. Robert proves one thing that I love about sprint car racing, the guy that holds it on the longest usually has a good shot to win. And in this case, not only races,but a championship as well! Congrats Robert Ballou
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, LUCKYONE, mc/rider
streetglider (Offline)
  #6 11/21/15 4:14 PM
Welcome to the Opry Hank ! Congrats to RB & crew , you deserve it !!
7 Likes: davidm, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, ShamrockRacin'48G
JDFAST (Offline)
  #7 11/21/15 4:48 PM
there's alot of good drivers that have never won a usac sprint title, but a big congrats to Robert. Won if we hard work, hard driving, etc.

He's the type of guy/team that deserves good things.

CONGRATS

PS why the heck does NorCal product some many great non wing drivers, that's wing country
4 Likes: davidm, i love dirt track racing, jballou12, LUCKYONE
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #8 11/21/15 8:18 PM
Give this man an Indy car ride ! ! !
4 Likes: davidm, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, ronmil
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #9 11/22/15 9:49 AM
Watching Robert race is buy itself worth the price of admission to any race he enters and I have told him so. I congratulate him on a magnificent championship and thank him for all the thrills watching him and his team win it.

How many of you remember the victory interview at Kokomo earlier this year when he said he hoped the purse was in cash because there wasn't enough diesel fuel in the truck to make it home! This guy is a racer!

Ed Bell aka The Old Coyote

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
16 Likes: bighd0522, bigq11, davidm, EBookerFan, erich45, flagboy55, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, JCC, jim goerge, mc/rider, PIT CART, Puddin33, Will Shunk
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #10 11/22/15 12:31 PM
Congratulations to Robert and all involved. Well deserved.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
6 Likes: davidm, flagboy55, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, jballou12, ronmil