IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
monkeyboy (Offline)
  #1 7/9/14 2:20 PM
I'm guessing 61 cars wild child to win. Anyone else going? Car count winner see you at the bar.

All I need is a heavy track and heavy buzz!
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 7/9/14 2:22 PM
Have fun, The rest of us will GYATK

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: FEATHERDUSTER, jim goerge, oppweld
stealth43k (Offline)
  #3 7/9/14 7:53 PM
I will be making my first kings royal and my pic is Joey Saldana also I will be cheering for Rico abreu
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #4 7/9/14 8:26 PM
I'll be there too. I picked Shane Stewart to win in a contest, so I guess I'll stick with my pick. I'd like to see Rico, Bell, and Brad Sweet run well too.
Russ (Offline)
  #5 7/9/14 9:23 PM
I'll be there! Haven't missed a Royal yet and don't plan to start now. I'll say 48 cars and Sammy to win. I'm hoping for the Buckeye Bullet to show up. If he does, that's who I'm cheering for.
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #6 7/9/14 10:16 PM
Going to say 55 cars and a 3 way battle between the Buckeye Bullet Dave Blaney (if he shows) The King Steve Kinser, & Slammin Sammy Swindell.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #7 7/9/14 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by nathans1012:
Going to say 55 cars and a 3 way battle between the Buckeye Bullet Dave Blaney (if he shows) The King Steve Kinser, & Slammin Sammy Swindell.
1992 called,wants it's top 3 back.Sweet,Mcmahan,Rico 47 cars
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dyno, jjracer636, Justigit, schwarzracen27
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #8 7/10/14 12:18 AM
I'll be there and as a big Sammy fan he better start up front as he has shown no ability to come from a few rows back and win for the last year and a half. I have no idea what is going on with his car but hope he and Steve can run well and one of them possibly pull out a victory. Kerry Madsen runs well there and will be tough. If they have 50 cars I'll be surprised but if only 30 show up they'll be the good ones.
fish (Offline)
  #9 7/10/14 2:37 AM
The King will sit on the throne in his final Kings Royal.

Incite your heart to see beyond the view.
3 Likes: Can26, speed bump, team3521
Seadog (Offline)
  #10 7/10/14 7:52 AM
Originally Posted by fish:
The King will sit on the throne in his final Kings Royal.
I read somewhere that Kinser is not retiring but will not do all the races any more. He will pick and choose - maybe Kings Royal is one he might choose.
3 Likes: fish, PIT CART, team3521