IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > OT .25 Car Show in Tipton
8/4/23, 8:27 AM   #1
OT .25 Car Show in Tipton
JarrettFarms73

Greetings everyone!

By chance is there anyone out there that has a complete .25 midget they’d be willing to bring to a cruise in/ car show on Friday August 18th around the courthouse square in Tipton, In. Cruise In is from 5:30-8pm.

The car club I’m in is trying to develop a kid zone. We already have a Hot Wheels track,,temp tattoos, candy, big wheels drag strip, etc. The hope is the .25 can be displayed where kids can take pictures with it.

Thank you for any consideration. Have a great weekend everybody!
Heath/ JackWagons Car Club

4 members like this post: Blackduce, BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
8/4/23, 11:21 AM   #2
Blackduce

Thanks. And such a great idea. I have a idea and help. I offer a TV, generator, and video to show how much fun it is. In my case the bonding between parent and child.
My player is VHS and tapes. Gosh I am getting so old. Or any other ideas to help.
Lynn
Last edited by Blackduce; 8/4/23 at 11:29 AM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, JarrettFarms73, tirespinner
8/5/23, 6:39 PM   #3
snowdrift

Some one get a hold of Josh Spencer his boy is racing 1/4 midgets I’m sure he would be happy to bring there car

2 members like this post: Blackduce, JarrettFarms73
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > OT .25 Car Show in Tipton