IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #31 7/28/14 12:51 PM
We've lost a good man, a super race fan and a quality human being who showed us how to fight against the odds.

But we can take comfort somewhat in knowing that his suffering is over. We pray that he's in a better place, maybe even doing some bench racing with those who have gone before him.

Our prayers are directed toward Bill's wife and the rest of his family. May they find comfort in their sorrow.

Brian Hayden, often I stop by and say hello, but didn't on Saturday before the rains came. Maybe I was afraid of what you would tell me. You, sir, was what a good friend should be for Bill.

Godspeed, Bill. What a friend you have been. What an inspiration you will be for those of us still here.

Danny Burton

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
40 Likes: 31bro, buck2, Charles Nungester, Copperhead, Dannypollock24, davidm, dirt330, dirt_trackgurl006, FishBurger, gail s, hbmundy, Honest-Sam, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, IndyBound, JCC, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, John P Huss, Kansasdirtfan, LUCKYONE, Midget 89, mowerman, Mud Packer, OTSNWR, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman, rataz, RATHER B RACING, ronmil, RRoberts, scottfor410, scottyCbus, speed bump, TEH, The Old Coyote, Wayne Davis
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #32 7/28/14 12:52 PM
Well this sucks @ss. Brian please let me know when or if you are still going to do the golf outing I know I could get a group of four together for a team and I also got some stuff in the shop for an auction if that would help also.
loosewheel (Offline)
  #33 7/28/14 12:55 PM
RIP Bill
I Miss Manzy (Offline)
  #34 7/28/14 1:00 PM
I am saddened by this news,but for a selfish reason. That being I never had the chance to meet and talk with Bill. My thoughts are with his family at this time. R.I.P. Bill and thank you for all you did for our sport.
4 Likes: buck2, dirt_trackgurl006, IndyBound, OTSNWR
Ty (Offline)
  #35 7/28/14 1:00 PM
RIP Bill...
griffithracing (Offline)
  #36 7/28/14 1:05 PM
RIP Bill.....
Seadog (Offline)
  #37 7/28/14 1:08 PM
RIP Bill
bigq11 (Offline)
  #38 7/28/14 1:08 PM
RIP Bill
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #39 7/28/14 1:09 PM
Rip bill
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #40 7/28/14 1:11 PM
My condolences for Bill's family and closest friends.