IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Burg updates?
8/8/10, 8:54 PM   #1
Burg updates?
The Riz

got aany updates for the burg?

8/8/10, 9:52 PM   #2
Re: Burg updates?
v8j

still no updates

8/8/10, 10:44 PM   #3
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Anybody........ Anything.......Hello is anybody out there

8/8/10, 10:51 PM   #4
racefan20

Running mod feature now, sprint A is up next. Seems to be running a bit long for a Sunday nite and no more races that they had to run.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3 members like this post: IndyBound, itsanonwingthing, SPRINTCAR
8/8/10, 10:57 PM   #5
The Riz

Shelby Miles wins the Mods feature!

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Sprint feature...fitzpat, Short, Elson

8/8/10, 11:36 PM   #6
racefan20

A feature 16 cars
Fitzpatrick
Short
Elson
Moffat
Perry
Souderette
Hendrick

Non-qualifiers feature 11 cars
Westfall
Boespflug
Hughes
Hupp
Vennard
Webber
rest DNF

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: Mud Packer, SprintManDave, The Riz, tirespinner
8/9/10, 12:27 AM   #7
Eatin Dirt

A Sunday night I thought I would be home by about 10:00, only 1 heat and 6 Features and starting at 7:00. Instead I get home at 11:55 and live 10 minutes from the track. WOW what a drug out night!!!!!!! Feel like I have been to Kokomo and back.

4 members like this post: BillyG, DWX 9929, itsanonwingthing, SPRINTCAR
8/9/10, 1:14 AM   #8
REH24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatin Dirt View Post
A Sunday night I thought I would be home by about 10:00, only 1 heat and 6 Features and starting at 7:00. Instead I get home at 11:55 and live 10 minutes from the track. WOW what a drug out night!!!!!!! Feel like I have been to Kokomo and back.
I guess you could have left early if you were worry about what time you got home, after all it didn't cost you anything unless you were at the rain out race.

I think we should appreciate having a promoter like Dave at a track in our back yard and quit worrying about what time we get home or it was to dusty, etc. Thanks to you Rudy and staff for all you do for our enjoyment. Just my opinion.

REH

8/9/10, 1:43 AM   #9
Eatin Dirt

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Sorry REH, didn't mean to offend you. You are right I could have left early, but that is something I never do. I think Dave does a great job with the track and have told him that several times. I just thought that it would have been a early evening with the amount of races on the slate tonight. (and being a Sunday night) I am all about honoring Mel, he was a great guy that I have known very well for many years, even worked for him at the track back in the 80's. (His family knows how I feel about Mel) As I said SORRY, I'll keep my thoughts to myself from here on out.
Last edited by Eatin Dirt; 8/9/10 at 1:59 AM.

8/9/10, 3:05 AM   #10
modlady

I agree if people are worried about what time they get home then leave early and for the dust it is a dirt track and I hope and pray that when Dave contract is up that they let him sign another one and let him keep promoting the track for ever he is the best promotor I have ever seen I mean he cant please all the classes but the only classes he should worry about is the ones he has now but I am sad that the season is almost we only have like 8 races and then it will be see ya next year our last race is october 9th but Dave this is for you KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU DO CERTAIN THINGS TELL THEM TO SUCK IT UP AND GET OVER IT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST PROMOTOR THAT TRACK HAS EVER EVER HAD

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Burg updates?