Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > IndyCar
7/25/10, 7:49 PM   #1
IndyCar
v8j

7/25/10, 7:54 PM   #2
Re: IndyCar
darnall

I guess if you want Indycar to match the popularity of NASCAR the first thing you have to do is engineer some Pro Wrestling style controversy and blantantly take a win away from someone for no reason.

Next I can see pit crew guys knocking out the flagman (referee) when he is about to wave the checkers over a competitor then the flagman wakes up in time to throw the flag over the guy in 8th and call him the winner.

REALLY?????????? What a joke!!!

7/25/10, 7:57 PM   #3
v8j

that was not a block! Hellio won that race

1 member likes this post: throb
7/25/10, 8:01 PM   #4
darnall

Damn right Helio won that race. He followed the line down that straight and into that corner that everyone ran all day. Hell Power moved out 6 lanes before Helio moved half a lane. Then Power tries to say he got blocked....what a punk...your teammate beat your ass and you can't handle it cause you are the new "MR ROADCOURSE"...

I swear I am now DONE with all the roadcourse and streetcourse crap and am soon gonna be done with all of it....sad.

7/25/10, 8:06 PM   #5
throb

That was the worst call I hjave ever seen! All they are trying to do is run this into the media attention for the brickyard.....terrible call that SHOULD be overturned!!!! i thought helio was going to kick someones robin miller said it right the other day on the JMV show......brian barnhart doesnt have the brains to run this deal. that was NEVER a block! barnhart needs to get his head out of his arse! i found it amazing that power said in his interview that helio blocked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously???
Last edited by throb; 7/25/10 at 8:07 PM.

7/25/10, 8:07 PM   #6
openwheelfan1

I don't know what race Barnhart was watching, but it sure wasn't the race I saw. If they take that race away from Castroneves, I will lose all respect for IndyCar. Dixon drove a good race, but races should be decided on the track...NOT by officials.

3 members like this post: buck2, skids59, throb
7/25/10, 8:12 PM   #7
JVandy

Funny that Barnhart wasn't available for comment following the race. Proally got his PR peeps wording up a response at this moment.

7/25/10, 8:13 PM   #8
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Helio won that race.....No question..... I can not wait to hear Robin Miller on this one....

Who is on Wind Tunnel tonight?

7/25/10, 8:16 PM   #9
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIDA.com View Post
Helio won that race.....No question..... I can not wait to hear Robin Miller on this one....

Who is on Wind Tunnel tonight?
no kidding......sadly wind tunnel will be ALL nascrap like it always is......sure wish that the race was a little earlier so we could get miller on the speed report.

7/25/10, 8:20 PM   #10
JDFAST

Barnhart & Indy Car has lost ALL CREDIABLITY!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > IndyCar