IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RGraves (Offline)
  #1 4/24/13 1:24 PM
What did you'll think of the Saldana/Darrah wreck? Hated to see it happen because Kaeding was getting ready to make it a 3 way scrap for the lead. Darrah's initial slider on Joey could've been really ugly had Joey not lifted. Darrah should've done the same.

Posted via Mobile Device
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #2 4/24/13 2:38 PM
That wreck was going to happen regardless. It was just a matter of when, as neither was giving an inch.
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #3 4/24/13 4:06 PM
Darrah made Joey brake check at least 3 times that I saw. He was throwing what I like to call "no chance" sliders. If Joey didn't jump on the brakes the same thing would of happened just with the roles reversed. That's also not counting a couple of times Joey went in low and Darrah chopped him off. I think Joey was just trying to give him a taste of his own medicine and Darrah didn't lift resulting in the wreck. Either way it ruined what could have been a great 3 way battle.

Posted via Mobile Device
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #4 4/24/13 5:02 PM
Talking with TK he said it was a matter of time and he wasn't going to get into it till he had too. It ruined a great race. TK was just as fast. Hey look at Gravel, he was right there as well, but I am fairly bias to TK and Roth Motorsports Hamby!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: Hamby812, nailer, Todd Kimmel