IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Casey Riggs
7/15/11, 12:39 PM   #1
Casey Riggs
Hatty

I'm going to use my first post to congratulate Casey Riggs on his first career AMSOIL USAC National Sprint Car Series victory. Anytime you can hold off drivers the caliber of Levi Jones and Brady Short, you've earned it. He drove the wheels off the #37 Maxim.

7/15/11, 12:44 PM   #2
Re: Casey Riggs
Jerry Shaw

Not only did he "hold off" Levi Jones and Brady Short, he ended up driving away from them. Lost in all the stuff that went on in the program, last night, was a pretty impressive performance by Casey.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2 members like this post: jim goerge, speed bump
7/15/11, 2:53 PM   #3
deannalynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatty View Post
He drove the wheels off the #37 Maxim.
Oh my!!! Have they put the wheels back on yet? I heard there might be a sprint car race somewhere in Indiana tonight, since it is a Friday afterall. He might wanna put those wheels back on and take another trophy.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
7/15/11, 3:01 PM   #4
ekohl23

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannalynn View Post
Oh my!!! Have they put the wheels back on yet? I heard there might be a sprint car race somewhere in Indiana tonight, since it is a Friday afterall. He might wanna put those wheels back on and take another trophy.
You're not funny

1 member likes this post:
7/15/11, 3:42 PM   #5
deannalynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekohl23 View Post
You're not funny
Good grief, with all this drama, at least I bumped a thread about the man that actually won last night!
Last edited by deannalynn; 7/15/11 at 3:48 PM.

7/15/11, 9:43 PM   #6
dant

Be Polite. We do not tolerate rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without notice.

No personal attacks of any kind against a member, or group of members. Having a difference of opinion is fine, but if it gets out of hand and turns into a fight to get the biggest jab at the other person, then its gone too far. Did you even bother to read the rules when you joined? Cyber bullying is not acceptible...two rules you broke already..come on ..your better than this
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 7/16/11 at 3:59 AM. Reason: deleted post quote

1 member likes this post: ColoradoFan
7/15/11, 9:55 PM   #7
peacedaddy101

Another awesome thing about Riggs. We went back to the pits after the heats at Brownstown and went to check out Shorts car after his flip. Casey Riggs was wrenching away on Brady's car to get it ready in time for the B-main. I applaud you Casey Riggs. Was am awesome thing to do for the sport.

3 members like this post: apexonephoto, awnunn, JEFFSTOY
7/16/11, 9:14 AM   #8
ThaBurgFan

Congrats Casey! We have been watching him at the Burg for the past few years and he has been close several times. Glad to hear you came out on top!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Casey Riggs