IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Arin McIntosh Information
10/15/08, 11:19 AM   #11
Re: Arin McIntosh Information
jim turner

:applaud: Arin, remember when we first started racing together I had that old white car and I finaly got so frustrated with it one night and put my steering wheel through the hood? And then about a year ago we were at Linton and I was having a really frustrating night and you came over to the car as I was getting out and took my steering wheel away. It just made my night! Just remember that we will always be a team and whatever happens I will be there for you.

Jim

10/15/08, 5:26 PM   #12
Jerry Spencer

Has a fund been set up yet? I am sure being off of work and staying at the hospital is getting expensive plus the incoming bills. Thank you for any info.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

10/15/08, 5:37 PM   #13
LTEMDLFAN

Rob and alda,
thank you for updating us on arin's condition.we are from a small family,and community,so we know how much friends and family mean to you.i pray the support you get from us as a racing community will empower you to stay the course and see arin through this tough time.i know all my family and friends are praying for her,and your family also.
Maybe someday arin can meet all of her new fans,and chat,but for now we will continue to pray for her .may god bless her,your family,and bring you success in this healing process.
Jay turner
t&t racing 49
walton,ky
jayturner49@hotmail.com
Last edited by LTEMDLFAN; 10/15/08 at 5:44 PM.

10/15/08, 5:56 PM   #14
black1986

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Wish you only the best in your recovery!!!! God Bless!!!!!!!

10/15/08, 8:17 PM   #15
riskybrisky5

Jerry hopefully by next week I will have an account open so people can donate to the family. I am also going to put together a dinner and silent auction here locally. But I will probably auction items here again also. So if people have anything to donate financially or items for the auction please get with me.

10/15/08, 8:28 PM   #16
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Kevin, Thanks for doing all of this. Maybe at Kokomo Friday a collection can be taken up as has been in the past for other Racers misfortunes.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/16/08, 12:11 AM   #17
pgray

Ttt.

At least one of the 3 Arin McIntosh threads should get pinned to the top ... probably this one , as started by her father.

Maybe someone can have Bill Gardner do this for everyone's benefit as we all want to follow news of her recovery !
Thanks.

10/16/08, 7:25 AM   #18
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I've been out in left field lately. Thread is now pinned at the top... Get well soon Arin!

10/16/08, 8:31 AM   #19
ChaplainJackie

To all the McIntosh family,
There are many many people from racing ministries that have been praying for Arin and your family and will keep praying for her. I pray for God's will in your life's and the peace that surpasses all understanding for your family.
God Bless you all

10/16/08, 4:07 PM   #20
Mike Reed

Just a note from the Reed family wishing Arin a fast recovery, over the last couple years we have all developed a soft spot for Arin and Bob, good racers and good friends. If you need anything let us know.. Jack, Tony, and Debbie. Best wishs, Mike Reed.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Arin McIntosh Information