IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
grumpy racer (Offline)
  #1 3/19/21 2:01 PM
I put a post on the Silver Crown buy and sell page. I was looking for a Tilton Champ car clutch set up. I got a message from a guy saying he had one. His message was a Mark Maybe, first red flag. He said I’ll sell it send money to my pay-pal account second red flag. So I asked for his full name, address, and pictures of his Tilton setup. He sent back a picture of something that I have no idea what it was, and his name was Mark from Ohio third red flag because the number he had was a Texas area code. I just told him thanks that’s not what I’m looking for thanks for your time. He sends back messages saying well I have a setup out of a Champ car. I told him I wasn’t interested and I think he’s a scammer. He sends back a message, oh come on man I’m a good guy buddy. What are the part numbers I’m sure I got one. I didn’t respond and deleted and removed his posts. If you don’t know what a Tilton setup for a Champ car looks like or anything about them yet you think you got one, your obviously a scammer. Everyone just be aware there on racing pages also. Just a FYI.
21 Likes: bighd0522, Blackduce, Bostonian, Dblchkrs, dirtnonwingfan, EltoJoe, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, motorhead748, PAW, PJ Wright, racegal, racenut69, Rcar, red70racer, rick42, rimrider69, TQ29m