IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson Departs TSR!!!!!....WOW..
12/16/14, 9:25 PM   #11
brady

No more USAC for TSR

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
12/16/14, 10:25 PM   #12
Re: Clauson Departs TSR!!!!!....WOW..
SteelCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylezero View Post
Honestly I thought after Knoxville they were grooming BC for the open seat kinser was supposed to be departing... Looks like that is not happening... Good luck Clauson
There is not a empty Kinser seat. Schatz and Kinsers cars are not even housed in the same shop. Steve owns all the cars and motors. Its "Tony Stewart Racing" by name only.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, PIT CART
12/16/14, 10:30 PM   #13
racephoto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCore View Post
There is not a empty Kinser seat. Schatz and Kinsers cars are not even housed in the same shop. Steve owns all the cars and motors. Its "Tony Stewart Racing" by name only.
You forgot one part, it's Tony Stewart money. As for the surprise to many, it wasn't for me. Bigger question is will TSR run USAC?

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, jim goerge
12/16/14, 10:33 PM   #14
Gw275

One other is steve kinser didn't completely retire. Just not running the complete woo schedule. He is already schedule to be at the winter heat

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, jim goerge, PIT CART
12/16/14, 10:43 PM   #15
treecitytornado

Bryan wants to make a good living and if he can secure a WoO ride for 2015; he will do just that! I wish him the best!

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, fish, jim goerge, owracer
12/16/14, 11:03 PM   #16
i love dirt track racing

Hopefully tsr will continue to support the non wing racing fans and teams. If that is not the intended results thanks tony for all the great things that you do for us racing families and wish all your teams the best for 2015.

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, badgerfan, Robbie
12/16/14, 11:20 PM   #17
Nate

If the rumors/pit chatter are true that also means Silver Crown is losing a solid mainstay team as well as the sprint series. A bummer of a situation for all involved if TSR really does pull out.

As for Bryan I wish him all the luck. I just hope I can continue to watch him here in Indiana on dirt, never been a huge fan but he's a wheelman any way you spin it.

12/16/14, 11:26 PM   #18
JarrettFarms73

Any chance this has a little to do w/ the J.Byrd Indy deal he has starting this year?

12/16/14, 11:32 PM   #19
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
Any chance this has a little to do w/ the J.Byrd Indy deal he has starting this year?
It may, also, he missed races last time he was preparing for the 500 but I still have a feeling this is part of a bigger picture both for Bryan and TSR.
Last edited by Nate; 12/17/14 at 12:22 AM.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, JarrettFarms73
12/16/14, 11:42 PM   #20
rclaridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
It may, he missed races last time he was preparing for the 500 but I still have a feeling this part of a bigger picture both for Bryan and TSR.
Bryan did miss a few races in 2012 when he ran Indy and still won the USAC championship!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson Departs TSR!!!!!....WOW..