4/11/23, 8:02 PM   #11

Good news!!

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, erich45
4/11/23, 8:13 PM   #12
Re: High Limit Starts Now
Offroadrace_814

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown11b View Post
I was actually surprised by the number of Outlaws showing up with only 2 starts to burn. I guess the $50k to win helps.
I guess I am mistaken. I thought they had five out of series races.

4/11/23, 9:14 PM   #13
dsc1600

4 non-series races plus 2 exempt races at Knoxville and Oskaloosa. The 2 races that make up the “Million” at Eldora count as part of the 4. Most of the big teams will run the 2 $50k to win shows.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Grocery Guy, Offroadrace_814, WinglessLovers
4/11/23, 9:59 PM   #14
badcoupe

So far so boring

4 members like this post: Grocery Guy, Hubie48, okie, oppweld
4/11/23, 11:14 PM   #15
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Bacon

1 member likes this post: Ilovedirttrackracing
4/12/23, 12:32 AM   #16
WingedFan2019

Race Count This Year: 9
Race Count Last Year: 49

feature was awesome. Gio winning from 9th Macedo 2nd from 22nd. 7 different lead changes. I'd say a successful night for High Limit

4/12/23, 1:26 AM   #17
openwheelfan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedFan2019 View Post
feature was awesome. Gio winning from 9th Macedo 2nd from 22nd. 7 different lead changes. I'd say a successful night for High Limit
Agreed!! Very enjoyable feature. Rico was going to be hard to catch w/o the flat RR. Great drive by Macedo to come through a pretty strong field. Although the program seemed a little disorganized watching on Flo, they had an excellent turnout of cars, looked like a great crowd and a good feature.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, The Old Coyote
4/12/23, 5:30 AM   #18
Hubie48

Loved the announcing. No Grandpa Jones

3 members like this post: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, oppweld
4/12/23, 7:06 AM   #19
EldoraMark

Enjoyed the choose cone. One thing Nascar did right and glad Larson placed it in this series.

2 members like this post: Grocery Guy, opnwhlmnd
4/12/23, 11:40 AM   #20
DirtTrackTherapy16J

My personal choice of racing to me that is #1 is nonwing Sprints. However, what a race and show last night. I give a huge thank you to Brad Sweet and Kyle Larson for creating this series. Nearly 60 cars, wow that's incredible. Great crowd. I personally didn't feel that there was a bunch of down time or that the show lasted "late", all around awesome for a Tuesday night.

All the things that they are doing differently is making it very interesting to watch bc it's not just the same old story. Bits and pieces of different series combined makes it fun. Seeing Sunshine roll a 2 then a 4 on the dice, turning the 6th spot down then Donny immediately said no was funny none the less.

Loved the interviews. Gio very very excited coming from 9th to win, Carson very very humble coming out of the B advancing 20 positions to take 2nd, and then Sunshine dominated all night to finish on the podium with 3rd and said no it wasn't the car, the car was great, I slipped up and made a mistake. True true professional in Tyler Courtney. Me personally, I dont think anyone was catching Rico had he not had a RR go down, he was flying. Gravel and Larson both moving up from the middle of the pack to finish inside the top 5. Just great racing if you ask me and if someone didn't enjoy the show last night, my guess is you simply hate wings lol.

Also glad to see Dillon Welch as one of the announcers. Great guy, he and Tyler Burnett have a great show with Loud Pedal Podcast on Flo. Speaking of Flo, I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I'm against it simply bc I know people who are less then 10 miles from a track who dont go anymore and dont support a track bc they can just watch it on Flo, however last night being out in Kansas, thank you Flo for allowing me and many others to watch a great show and an amazing up and coming new Sprint car series.

Final thank you's to Brad Sweet, Kyle Larson, Shane Stewart, Justin Marks, all the teams, drivers, fans for making this possible. I truly feel it's going to be something special. Can't wait for May 2nd when this series comes to the baddest bullring in Indiana and arguably the nation, The Kokomo Speedway!!!!
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 4/12/23 at 11:48 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > High Limit Starts Now