IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #21 11/12/19 2:59 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you Jim. Beat this thing.
Wes
2 Likes: jim goerge, WinglessLovers
davidm (Offline)
  #22 11/13/19 10:04 AM
Keep fighting my friend, and we'll keep praying for you to beat this.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #23 11/18/19 7:20 AM
Good morning Jim

When in doubt Gas It
jim goerge (Offline)
  #24 11/20/19 3:52 AM
Afternoon Abe
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #25 11/20/19 6:21 AM
Thoughts and prayers for you, Jim!! It seems like it affects,so many of the people I know anymore! May God give you the strength to fight another battle!!
2 Likes: jim goerge, mc/rider
ronmil (Offline)
  #26 11/20/19 4:16 PM
Jim,

I am sorry to hear that; as always you continue in my thoughts and prayers! I need you to ride shotgun with me to Little Belleville for some great midget racing and barbecue around the corner from the track this coming season. I really enjoy your racing stories and you need to share some more with me while we cruise the interstate.

Ron Miller
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69
jim goerge (Offline)
  #27 11/21/19 1:02 AM
I am meeting my cancer Doctor tomorrow and see how he wants to handle this. The last couple bouts I"ve had haven"t been anything like this time as far as pain, used to feeling IDK I guess weird but no pain, this time it doubles me over kinda like I"ve gotten sucker punched. From what Doc has told me its tumors rubbing against my stomach lining,the pain pills do nothing . I"d love for him to ask if I"m ready for surgery right now. I"ll post tomorrow evening what our plan will be. As always THANK YOU ALL for the thoughts and prayers. I:ve always said RACING PEOPLE ARE THE BEST and again you all are proving me right.
10 Likes: Charles Nungester, davidm, dirtball, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, racenut69, ronmil, STIDA.com
ronmil (Offline)
  #28 11/21/19 4:45 PM
Hey, Jim,

My Facebook memories show it was three years ago today you brought the big pot of homemade chicken and dumplings to Earlene.
You have some serious culinary skills, my friend!

Ron Miller
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97
jim goerge (Offline)
  #29 11/21/19 11:43 PM
Just got home from doctor, got good and bad news, the cancer is not only in my stomach and colon but also in my Pancreas. I was also told that if I thought my other operations were hard I better strap in tight for this one as it calls for a lot more of me to be cut out, plus its going to be about 12 hours under the knife. The good news lol yep there is some good news, I"m lucky cuz this is a slow moving cancer (I never thought any cancer could be good). I don"t know when surgery is yet as they will call me, I"m hoping soon as I am ready for this pain crap to be done. Again Thanks
3 Likes: dirtball, luckybuc97, ronmil
wildman92 (Offline)
  #30 11/22/19 12:04 AM
You got this my friend. Remember what I said to you a few years ago. Don’t give up. We love you!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Great Scott, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ronmil