#1 8/24/14 7:12 PM
MMSA/MALS National Event

$500 to win
$125 to Start
At LPS
Sept 20!
Attachments:
image.jpg (308.9 KB)

7 Likes: Avon Open Wheel fan, bn kleen, cmiracingvids, Colin25, DAD, Jrp4554, Racer_dude35
Quantrill (Offline)
  #2 8/25/14 7:10 AM
Here is a picture of the flier hosted on another sight. I noticed that unless I was logged on to IOW I could not see the flier Andy posted. Make plans now.... The season is winding down and this should be a great show. I know we are looking for extra sponsorship money so look for this payout to possible increase!

MMSA (Offline)
  #3 8/25/14 6:23 PM
Don't forget racers the night before the MMSA will be at Brownstown Speedway!
MMSA (Offline)
  #4 9/8/14 9:41 PM
The Fall Brawl is approaching this is a double header weekend you won't want to miss!

Friday the 19th
Brownstown Speedway

Saturday the 20th
Lincoln Park Speedway
Quantrill (Offline)
  #5 9/9/14 11:58 AM
Ttt
DAD (Offline)
  #6 9/9/14 6:58 PM
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86:
MMSA/MALS National Event

$500 to win
$125 to Start
At LPS
Sept 20!

Andy

Heck if we switched to 1000cc powered sprint cars I could probably race, it would be hard to get this old recliner in a Midget frame, a Sprint car maybe, a Silver Crown no problem at all.

Montpelier is racing Midgets and Sportsman Midgets (that is a nice way of saying Mini Sprints) this Saturday, since we got a break again it would be great to see a few MMSA racers up their.

Honest Dad himself
jjones752 (Offline)
  #7 9/9/14 7:03 PM
Originally Posted by DAD:
Andy

Montpelier is racing Midgets and Sportsman Midgets (that is a nice way of saying Mini Sprints) this Saturday, since we got a break again it would be great to see a few MMSA racers up their.

Honest Dad himself
I second that; the more Sprocketheads the merrier!

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
alex11 (Offline)
  #8 9/9/14 9:07 PM
How competitive are the mini sprints to the midgets I don't feel like it's very close!?
Avon Open Wheel fan (Offline)
  #9 9/9/14 9:38 PM
There is also non wing races this weekend over in Illinois. Racing non wings both Friday and Saturday night. Think a few drivers was thinking about going to Macon on Saturday night and Lincoln I think is running on Friday night if you wanted to make a weekend out of it.

Jay Tinder
Media and Competition Director
ILLINI Midgets

www.illinimidgets.com
jjones752 (Offline)
  #10 9/9/14 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by alex11:
How competitive are the mini sprints to the midgets I don't feel like it's very close!?
Have you been or are you just guessing? If you're comparing me to a Midget, I'm not that close yet. If you compare, say, a Doug Jones or a Jimmy Gardner that's a different story, especially if the track slicks off. I'll tell you this, though; every single Mini Sprinter that's come out this year have come to me to say it was the most fun they've had all year.

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
4 Likes: Copperhead, cwfan08, DAD, PatrickMead#13