IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Sprint Week Photos Posted, and comments
7/16/13, 10:34 PM   #1
Kokomo Sprint Week Photos Posted, and comments
racephoto1

Well , night two of Sprint Week, Kokomo. A ton of cars, and a ton of fans. I ruined another shirt shooting qualifying outside of 2. Mud sticks to a wet dish rag, which I was. Sprint Week is here , and so is summer.

Heats were great, a lot of three wide racing. B main was tough too, a lot of guys went home. The out of state guys are finding out how tough this deal is.

The feature was a dogfight , with Kevin Thomas Jr the top dog. Wes "Hoosier Slim" MacIntyre is proving himself tough this week too. The second place run was good.As usual Dave Darland is spanking the kids, but as he said at Kokomo,"I didn't spank enough of them".

IMG_9379 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Hunter Schuerenberg, there wasn't one inch of track he didn't hit at least once, he tried every line there was.

IMG_9568 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Dave Darland

IMG_9582 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Logan Jarrett gets away with one

IMG_9681 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
The Thomas' , Jr and Sr

4 members like this post: BrandonT30, jim goerge, racing2bwithu2, SOROKACH35FAN
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Sprint Week Photos Posted, and comments