IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any word about Paragon?
12/4/18, 11:33 PM   #1
Any word about Paragon?
hairracer44

I know I'm not the only one that has been hearing the rumors since the end of the season. Anyone have a clue what is really going to happen?

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Drew Tarr, superstock30
12/5/18, 8:26 AM   #2
Bill Angel

I talked to Keith a few weeks ago and he said he was negotiating a lease but it wasn't a done deal. He did say the plan was to run Fridays if the deal is made.

3 members like this post: erich45, oppweld, tirespinner
12/5/18, 12:27 PM   #3
Re: Any word about Paragon?
bigq11

Any one heard any thing as to what Bloomington might be doing? If the Paragon deal is completed and the payout is up to the standard purse as Putnamville and Bloomington, wonder about the car count for both tracks?

4 members like this post: ronmil, superstock30, tirespinner, Wallsracing
12/5/18, 1:40 PM   #4
EZ04

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
Any one heard any thing as to what Bloomington might be doing? If the Paragon deal is completed and the payout is up to the standard purse as Putnamville and Bloomington, wonder about the car count for both tracks?
If anyone were to change anything from what Keith has done they'd be a fool he's made money for years with his format payout etc!!!! I remember many nights his car counts have been so high he had to run 3 features.

12/6/18, 2:49 PM   #5
jim goerge

Though the years I"ve found out that the cars that run Paragon stay at Paragon , very few travel

12/10/18, 10:35 AM   #6
hairracer44

I thought maybe they were waiting for PRI to make a big announcement but that has come and gone. I think if a deal isn't made soon the 2019 season will not happen at Paragon. Keith and Judy would have to run a certain amount of races from what I have heard to keep it a race track, what that number is I don't know. It will be a sad day if we lose Paragon Speedway.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any word about Paragon?