IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > updates from lawrenceburg mscs
10/4/09, 12:28 AM   #41
Re: updates from lawrenceburg mscs
BlackFlag#99

what a great weekend for dg win last night and a great run from the back good job dg and team

10/4/09, 1:10 AM   #42
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
That's some really special thinking, right there. Did you get that info from the teams you're accusing that of?
I mean at least give the heats a try??? Those two drivers are very popular and big draws. why even make the trip if your not gonna give it a shot.. I understand not going out to the b-main to save your stuff like dClayton did friday night. but anything can happen in a heat.. jmo tho.. not tryin to piss the world off here - Chevy

10/4/09, 1:54 AM   #43
luvsprints

Damion started 8th in heat race - finished 4th - 3rd in B - Started 17th and finished 3rd. So what does that say!!!

10/4/09, 2:04 AM   #44
racefan20

Ya know guys without being there I get why you dont understand why Levi and BC loaded. It was REALLY fast and REALLY hard to pass especially in the heats both nights. You really had to get a good run and throw a big slide job to pass most anyone who was half decent. I dont think I saw anyone get in thru their heat from the back either night. Since they had little chance to drive in through their heat and would likely start no better than half pack in the B they made a business decision. It was likely gonna cost them money to race tonight. I was disappointed but I understand the logic of it. So before you start stringing them up put yourselves in their shoes for a minute.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsprints View Post
Damion started 8th in heat race - finished 4th - 3rd in B - Started 17th and finished 3rd. So what does that say!!!
That says that Gardner was having an exceptional weekend!

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Last edited by racefan20; 10/4/09 at 2:08 AM.

10/4/09, 9:07 AM   #45
Motormasher

I think its funny that BC & Levi didn't run. MSCS's stupid format ....... 2 cars out of a heat? Then the best you can do is start from the tail IF you make it thru the B???

Levy had to work his butt off at Haubstadt starting on the tail of everything then never had a chance at the lead because he started so far back.

2 cars out of a heat is stupid!!!

My hat is off to Levi & BC ..... way to go

10/4/09, 11:14 AM   #46
farriswheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Just goes to show some dumbass people we have on here.
Good call...if you can be a USAC national champion, surely you can pass a few cars in the heat to get yourself in decent position for the B so you can make the show...Believe it or not...somebody has to start in the back

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
I think its funny that BC & Levi didn't run. MSCS's stupid format ....... 2 cars out of a heat? Then the best you can do is start from the tail IF you make it thru the B???

Levy had to work his butt off at Haubstadt starting on the tail of everything then never had a chance at the lead because he started so far back.

Sorry dave, but I disagree...how'd ur night go at P'ville?

10/4/09, 3:38 PM   #47
jason_rc_racing

Quote:

maybe they should of ran 20 cars in the heat races so they could of took 4 from the heats or lets send half the field home like usac. i would much rather see 6 heats and drivers drive there ass off. boys and girls its racing and last nite levi and bc lost some fans

10/4/09, 5:04 PM   #48
3Cfan

Quote:

Win the B's and you start 13, 14. With 24 cars starting, I think thats pretty good!

10/4/09, 6:39 PM   #49
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by motormasher View Post
i think its funny that bc & levi didn't run. Mscs's stupid format ....... 2 cars out of a heat? Then the best you can do is start from the tail if you make it thru the b???

Levy had to work his butt off at haubstadt starting on the tail of everything then never had a chance at the lead because he started so far back.

My hat is off to levi & bc ..... Way to go
it shouldn`t make any difference to you.all you do is sit and ***** about everything & never get off the porch ---- you need a life or a girlfriend. ---

10/4/09, 9:25 PM   #50
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

come on old man ..a guy goes out wins his heat first time out for the yr..must have been like winning a track chapionship for him thats why has stayed out thought he won it all...come on motormouth u was doing good for a while...can i drive your car
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > updates from lawrenceburg mscs