IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > King of the tq series heads north
8/18/14, 10:13 AM   #1
King of the tq series heads north
goodoleboy24

King of the TQ Series heads to Jackson, MICHIGAN to the Michigan Nationals this weekend AUG.22nd and 23rd with 2 complete shows paying 500 to win both nights 20.00 pit pass for the weekend, there is a 25.00 entry fee for the weekend .. hope to see you there questions call 1-812-871-7728 or 1-812-756-1002
Last edited by goodoleboy24; 8/18/14 at 10:14 AM.

8/21/14, 9:07 AM   #2
Re: King of the tq series heads north
goodoleboy24

This is going to be a great weekend you dont want to miss. For those of you worried about the rain chance, talked to promoter today the track can hold a lot of water, they have plenty of equipment to get it ready. Also if something would happen where it did rain out sunday afternoon is a possibility to make up the race. The race chance for friday is down to 50% and saturday they are calling for no rain, so we will have a two day show.

1 member likes this post: DAD
8/23/14, 9:53 AM   #3
DAD

Any results from the Jackson race's?

Honest Dad himself

8/23/14, 10:34 AM   #4
goodoleboy24

15 cars. Feature top five were. 1. Aj felker 2. Nick speidel. 3. Corey eaglin. 4th Matt hedrick. 5. Dustin wheeldon

8/23/14, 1:25 PM   #5
OZ11

Who was Felker driving for ??

8/24/14, 10:32 AM   #6
DAD

Are the results in for Sat night at Jackson?

Honest Dad himself

8/24/14, 11:08 AM   #7
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Felker won again. Matt Hedrick second. This track was amazing. Hope the king of tqs go again.

8/24/14, 11:09 AM   #8
badcoupe

Eaglins car. I believe that's either Nelson Stewarts old car or jerry Riley not sure which

8/24/14, 12:50 PM   #9
DAD

Congratulations AJ.

Guess you still got a little left for the kids. Time to get back to work doing that other stuff, like building race cars and motors.

In my mind AJ has always has been one of the many really great drivers racing in open wheel cars that never got his chance to excel. He is also a great mechanic dividing his talents between building really super handling and competitive Mini Sprint and Midget chassis and race cars along with building some very competitive race motors.

Tony has recently been following in his fathers Bill's footsteps and building some super Midget and Sprint car motors. He is very close to being the complete package: driver>chassis builder> engine builder. How many race shops out there build their own motors, do the engine machine shop jobs in house, dyno them in house and then turn around and install them in their own chassis and race them?

I have been calling him my "Dark Horse" lately, that is because when he is around he is usually in contention and usually spending a fraction of the money in his racing as the other guys he is racing against.

Give em HeII Tony!!

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 8/24/14 at 1:41 PM.

1 member likes this post: cshuman
8/24/14, 1:39 PM   #10
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
Eaglins car. I believe that's either Nelson Stewarts old car or jerry Riley not sure which
I assume this is the answer to who was AJ driving for, if it was Jerry Riley's car, it was a Hawk chassis, Jerry had built, if it was Nelson's car, he got that off of Gary Schroeder, if it's the same car he had a few years ago he was out there at Gary's, and Gary told him to just take it home and race it, which he did. May have been a Stewart Chassis, not sure. Bob

2 members like this post: DAD, Shawn
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > King of the tq series heads north